PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Bennd Yoga

This is a great app! They are always so helpful and they get back to you right away. I highly recommend it.

Tech Tronicks

I had a little difficult at first to use the app, but the support help me to understand and solve my problems

Catulus

easy to use drag and drop page builder. as expected, some coding knowledge, which i have ZERO, is still required. however, support staff are really helpful and quick to respond. highly recommended!

Souffle beauty

Great support and very versatile app. Much easier to work with than the more expensive competitor app.

EUmask

I recommend this app. Really effective. Shagar helped me so much throughout the home page, amazing customer support !

New Look Art

Excellent app, created really slick pages very easily. Plus the support team are great, very knowledgabe and responsive

Xantus-drinkcheck

Used PageFly to extend my product pages. Good and easy to use editor with all basic functions needed to get more information on a page in an ordered way.

AKINGS

The best page builder app I've used. Extremely customizable, out of this world support and response times! Touqir helped me out within minutes of asking for it. I could not ask more for an app.

KoalaPillow

It's a great app for my store! I can easily raise my website page to another level! And the customer service is beyond excellent! Quick and reliable help from the customer service team! 5 stars! Really recommended!

Panacea Wellbeing

Have been using it for a month. Good interface, very flexible. Customer Support is outstanding!! they are always available, always nice and always knowledgable. I highly recomend!