PageFly Effective Page Builder

PageFly Effective Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Ravior Ltd

very easy to edit and the chat is very helpful! You can also easily add new pages to your site and it is user friendly.

Mon Dessert

I am currently loving pagefly. Really great for custom pages and also integrates with Mailchimp- :) Excellent help chat as well.

Body-On.com

Amazing support! Fast, efecient and perfect at any time. I recomend the app and the team behide the scenes.

204th Street Shop

Customer service is great, patient. I took away 1 star because the YouTube video instructions are awful, unhelpful.

MULU

The app really makes page editing easy on Shopify. Definitely recommend this app anyone wanting to customize their online store.

Faucher Botanix

Great feature and the support is excellent, work very fast. The price is fair for the pro plan, but the premium is a little bit too much.

Hollywood Browzer

Very useful app with quick and professional service. I using this app on few sites and everything is just great. Highly recommend app.

Etc i tal

I would like to thanks Randy. This guy so educate, atention, patient with me. help me anything i need. i like a lot this support. grateful

Molecule Design-Online

Randy has become a great support system! Every time I get stuck, he is available to answer my questions and help out!!

Vaital Organics

Powerful tool for designing new landing pages in hours vs days/weeks. UX & Customer support are both excellent!