PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

Queen in love Boutique

I use PageFly for my blogs and pages. So many useful features. Customer service is very very quick and awesome, especially, Sami from the support team is professional and nice. My concerns were solved in a minute.
Overall, one of the best app and customer services on Shopify. Thank you.

The Wise Stoic

I use this for my homepage and some of my collection pages. It definitely makes my site look better and it's just $9.99 with my PRO plan. I wanted to add some custom HTML and was having some trouble, but the support team got back to me very quickly and it was quickly resolved. I'm very satisfied.

The Celtic Ranch

Pagefly has always been a great app for us. It really enhances our SEO with being able to utilize h1 and h2 tags to make beautiful layouts for collections, product pages, blogs and more. I recommend this app to everyone who is looking to really dig into organic SEO

J J Motorsports

thank you love the app you guys make it easier. I can build all sorts of pages to fit any of our needs.

kruemelchen und kuchen

I never write a review. But now i have to! i only use the free plan, because i just need 3 Pages editing with Pagefly, but anytime i need help and contact the supportteam, there are so many helpful hands! i am so thankful for all your help! i really appreciate that. Great app, great support. Everything done right!

Full Armour LLC

i like the support. Randy was great! He Even showed me how to fix my problem if it happens again in the future with a video link. (Those Poor Guys Working On Christmas Like That!) However, I appreciate their dedication to our success.

Nomz

absolutely incredible, and the support team is the absolute best. finally, can build a website of my dreams.

aixa

wow , the technical support has been very easy nice and professional
they have solved my problem in two clicks

Funsunprint

The customer service is very patient. Moc and cookies are very good. Cookies have given me a lot of junior help. Moc has helped me solve many complicated problems, even if I am only in the trial period. This is the most surprising thing.

Cannanumb

Great Customer Support!! Fast and Responsive! Had all my questions clarified and was able to watch custom videos on what I needed done.