PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Yisam

It's okay for my first usage. It can solve any generous website building issues. Hope for get more advanced features, such as Gradient color available, more options about variants (I have been contact to the customer service), the switching of the background image and the change of the related content form in the image are not particularly smooth. Since I am using it for the first time, many operations are very rigid, even if the effect is achieved, it is not easy.

ARSHAP

This app is really useful and user friendly. the support team is accurate fast and helpful. by just asking a help they always there to help. highly recommended.

GODDESS FX

Love the features I have gained from PageFly and 5* customer service.Touqir provided amazing service

Call Me For Help

I really wish I had known about this app when I first tried to build my website. At first I was a bit daunted, then I found the PageFly youtube page and bingo. Once you know how to use it to design web pages, it is brilliant. So easy and it gives a really professional look to the website. Their support is fantastic. It is a Sunday morning and a little problem I was having with my website was solved by Nathan in half an hour. Take a look at pagefly results on my website Call Me For Help co uk

360 KNEE

The best page builder on shopify by far. Use this if you dropship instead of CF because you can integrate anything aliexpress or any other apps for fulfillment.

Dhamma Brasil

Realmente me surpreendeu o suporte deles, tem alguns que são brasileiros e quem não fala português faz de tudo pra ajudar também...eu era leigo e em algumas horas consegui montar minha land page...recomendo muito!!!

BoxHill

Great support from Randy. Does the job well for what we need (basic pages), although we haven't used many of the advance features.

missionblend

Very good service and app. Game Changer that actually helps you build good product pages that convert. Make the investment now

MamãeMoM

Aplicativo top, completo e excelente apoio... atendente Shagar espetacular... agradeço muito a paciência do Shagar.

Zoom Criativo

O suporte é rápido e eficaz.Muito satisfeito!Estou surpreso.Sempre que precisei fui muito bem atendido.