PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

Foodlum

I've only just started using Pagefly the product looks great and the support was very responsive. Excellent service!!!

Magic Tree Discounts

The worst app ever. They went into my original web design files and changed things without my permission and didn't even tell me about it.All just to make sure their software works. I felt taken advantage of. It broke my website. I had multiple glitches, had to fix with my own time and money. It's pure vandalism. If this was offline there would be legal issues of property damage. Very unethical people. There are many more apps for page design that are much better. You can even check their replies to 1 star reviews, in which they are hostile and rude. Do not recommend if you care about your brand.

MamaMilla

Really great app! It can be a bit hard to get started, but if you take the time to understand how it works, you can do anything!

Futuro Criativo

Plataforma excelente, atendimento do suporte super rápido e qualificado, te ajuda sobre qualquer duvida

How To Promote Your Game

PageFly is really userfriendly, and your imagination sets the limits for what you can do. It is one of those tools that might seem intimidating to start with; however, once the penny drops, it is super simple and userfriendly becomes so apparent. Their support is also a joy to engage with, making the experience so much better.

I remember using PageFly when they were starting, and now that I am using them again a year later, I am super impressed to see how far they have come. I look forward to seeing what they can keep improving on in the future.

Belo Look

One of the bests apps of Shopify. It's definitely very import for every page that want to make different visual with many resources! Thanks!

ecomsteals

This app and more importantly the STAFF is absolutely top notch!! Customer service is the best of the best. Complete game changer for building out your custom website. No need to look elsewhere! PAGEFLY is the answer you have been looking for!

Uniquosity

Very useful for a newcomer in the web design world. The staff was also very helpful as they walked me through the steps of designing my site.

PopSockets.in

Does the job! Plus like the fact that they have a free plan as well.
Support has been really helpful.

MissHoneycomb

Great customer service! One of the best I've ever met. Patient and helpful. Great app as well, with powerful functions, won't regret to give it a try.