PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Corealy

Very good app that is easy to use. Great customer service. Highly recommend.

Enammo

awesome app, very easy to work with and has a lot of customizable spots.
support answered my questions fast and solved problems i had

MeoWau

This App has super customer service. This is likely the best App on Shopify - at least to me it is, as this App has made my page look soooo much better, it's unbelievable! You can tweak how your page looks on mobile phones, tablets and laptops individually to make sure everything is setup the way you want. the themes that with the App would probably run you in the hunderets of $ if you were to buy a Shopify paid page. Also they offer extended trials by completing certain pages like homepage, collection page, product page. Each of those will extend your trial for another 7 days. That is amazing! I can say with certainty installing this App was the best decision I've made on Shopify.

Sonos Hong Kong

Love the PageFly app. As a marketer and not a developer/coder, building a page has never been easier for me ever since I have been using this app.

The support team is also the most genuine and supportive. They go out of their way to solve the problems that I faced while using their app as well.

365musthave

The app is very intuitive and within a day of working with it you'll get the hang of it. There are a few little bugs here and there but nothing that would prevent me from using PageFly. Customer service via chat is also very good and helpful.

Live Importados

I'd like to write 2 things about Pagefly:

1) The app is easy to learn and to use, it has many options to create the best landing pages to increase your conversion rates, and also allows you to create not only a landing page, but homepages, collection pages, etc. There are various tools that I couldn't find in other apps that provide the same service, and I think they are fundamental to your store.

2) Their support team reached me out and promptly solved all my doubts and problems. They are truly kind and you see that they are really there to help you make the best out of PageFly. This is priceless and I sincerely doubt we can find this high-level support service in other apps.

100% recommend it!

Bikes in Groningen

Very good user interface, easy to use, and a lot of features to boost sales. Customer support is excellent! Thank you PageFly team

Hello Parts- Faster Better Easier

Thanks for Tayo's patience and help. It needs some time to do it. But looks very helpful and flexible than Shopify pages. Nice APP!

Platinum Vapes

So much more customizable than standard Shopify themes! Tech support (via instant chat) is AMAZING and so quick to reply. Edward was so patient and helpful with everything I asked. The app IS super easy to navigate... but even better... the tech support is so prompt and helpful when you do end up having a question!

Hiking Dog Co.

Incredible app with even better support. My support agent helped me for several hours with a task. I can not thank you enough.