PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

360 KNEE

The best page builder on shopify by far. Use this if you dropship instead of CF because you can integrate anything aliexpress or any other apps for fulfillment.

Dhamma Brasil

Realmente me surpreendeu o suporte deles, tem alguns que são brasileiros e quem não fala português faz de tudo pra ajudar também...eu era leigo e em algumas horas consegui montar minha land page...recomendo muito!!!

BoxHill

Great support from Randy. Does the job well for what we need (basic pages), although we haven't used many of the advance features.

missionblend

Very good service and app. Game Changer that actually helps you build good product pages that convert. Make the investment now

MamãeMoM

Aplicativo top, completo e excelente apoio... atendente Shagar espetacular... agradeço muito a paciência do Shagar.

Zoom Criativo

O suporte é rápido e eficaz.Muito satisfeito!Estou surpreso.Sempre que precisei fui muito bem atendido.

ChargerFlow

If you're overwhelmed with which apps you need to install on your site, stop here! This provides so much functionality all into one, such as instant jump to cart functionality!

I've been using this app the last few days to customize my product page. The learning curve is actually quite easy and support has been fantastic. I've actually decided to build my home page with the tool as well!

Rokai

Best app to edit pages, tried many apps but this so far is the top :) much better than Shogun i must day. and customer service is great, super available and quick and efficient.

Esthetic Bride

This app helped me build my 'coming soon' page - I have received fantastic support & they couldn't do enough to help me, beyond the expected.
Highly recommended!

Athletes United Lacrosse

This app helps to build the most amazing pages!! The staff is also extremely helpful and I appreciate them very much for their help.

They are able to help me with everything I need.