PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Mittelalter-Hemden

Eine super App, mit der man schnell und einfach beste Seiten erstellen kann.
Es gibt die App zwar nicht in deutscher Sprache. Wenn man sich aber mal ein paar Stunden damit beschäftigt, kann man das alles problemlos.

Und wenn man Fragen hat, kann man z.B. die Chat-Box verwenden. Ich habe innerhalb von 1 Minute mein Problem gelöst bekommen. Und wer kein Englisch kann, der benutzt einfach einen Internet-Übersetzer.

Ich kann diese App nur empfehlen !!!
-------------------------------------------------------
A great app with which you can quickly and easily create the best pages.
The app is not available in German. But if you spend a few hours doing it, you can do all of this without any problems.

And if you have any questions, you can e.g. use the chat box. I got my problem resolved within 1 minute. And if you don't speak English, you simply use an Internet translator.

I can only recommend this app !!!

Rogue Lab

Horrible customer service and support. Features of the app would lock up and not work, such as simply scrolling in the editor. Rather than fix the problem, I was told by 3 different people to just avoid using those features. Not worth your money.

MaaHype

Amazing support! Really helpfull and always coming up with the best solutions! I really love to use pagefly to create the best pages :)

Dope Slimes LLC

This is the best page builder on shopify period. I have tried others like shogun and they do not even compare to the amount of customization possible on this app. Also the live chat support is phenomenal.

Lillie & Pine

I really appreciate the friendly customer support. I was really having trouble understanding how to create Theme Templates from Page Fly designs and Touqir took the time to create a tutorial video out of thin air. That's amazing customer service.

Covers in Color

The customer service team is the best. They're responsive and go above and beyond to help out. I would highly recommend this app!

Love Lore

I am very happy with the pages I've been able to build using this app. The customer service is also incredibly helpful and fast at responding.

The Sage Haven

I used this app to build a landing page for my website. Honestly, I was a bit overwhelmed at the beginning and didn't know where to start but when I got stuck I just contacted support and they were so helpful.
I'm only using the free plan for now but will definitely upgrade when I need to!

傳耆 Eldage

PageFly is a powerful page builder which can fulfil basically all my requirements. The CS of PageFly are very effective and efficient, they can fix the problem in a short period of time. Nice app and great CS team, thank you!

Smash signs ltd

Wow what a great app and customer support. Really went above and beyond to help me use the app. Such a great team. Thanks Hailey.