PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

drinkery.co

I've never left a review like this in my life but I gotta say that there live customer service is fantastic. I'm creating my first Shopify store and Randy has been super helpful and the app is very easy to use. Very user friendly for someone who has zero technical or coding skills.

pretty health

A very useful app and excellent assistance thanks for helping us to dell with the problem of structuring pages. Thanks you

Modernized World

Great app! Had a little trouble at first but the support is fantastic! My pages are a lot sleeker too

LC Packaging

Impressive work - should be a part of Shopify itself!
Customer service is excellent.
Thx Vu for your help!!

Flow and Grow Kids Yoga

I am super appreciative of the chat help I got today from Tuquir
I am still learning the rest so I will let you know! Sami was also helpful the next time I needed help!

Chells Home

This app is amazing!! Its made my site soo much better! The customer service is awesome! They go above and beyond! They have even done some coding for me which turned out great!! I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to better their site! If I could give more stars I would!
So I had to come back and give a special props to Touqir, he is simply amazing and has done so much for me! Without his help my site would be a mess! Thank you!!

Thibault Abraham

The perfect page builder, it offers you many ways to create professional pages with the display of your choice! PageFly is really a necessity to my website. Also the customer support is super reactive and provides a great help. Thank you

bootysculpted

The perfect app for an easy page organization! Love the choice of sections! It saved us so much time for building!

Number46

Sami from pagefly was very helpful! I appreciate how knowledgable and patient he was. He quickly resolved my issue. It's great to know that this app offers so much support.

Big Bertha Original UK

Great App with regular improvements and features being introduced. Excellent communication from the support team. Many Thanks