PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Hu Kitchen

OUTSTANDING customer service. I have spoken with several members of the PF support team and they have all been super helpful – but Sami in particular was so incredible! He stayed past his shift to help me with a buggy page (that more had to do with my side than the PF editor). He was super responsive/knowledgeable, worked quickly and was super patient when dealing with my growing list of requests during our live chat. Could not have had a better experience. Thank you x Sami!!!

Hoodiespectrum

Very useful page builder app, with helpful support. We have already used their support several times and would like to thank the whole team for their hard work.

French Footballer Us Boutique

Une très bonne application qui vous permettra de faire de très belle pages de produits ou autre. Une application très complète

Gochujar

Sami and Edward were both amazing in helping me customize this app to my store. Even made some custom JavaScript. Up and beyond what I expected!! So great. I have now upgraded to a PREMIUM subscription.

HYPEUP

Never used it, but seems great and easy to use, most probably will use it in the future! a great way to have a beautiful website

shavercentre.com.au

I used this ap to build a killer template for my shaver shop. Im sure there are other great page building aps out there but what I really love about this one is the support. Incredible support. They are always online ready to help at the click on a button. Very impressive.

Hydro Solar Solutions

Amazing App and exclusive customer service. i would recommend this app for every store owner with no IT background.

i have created multiple blogs and custom pages with this app and always found support and guidance

HoverBoard4sale

PageFly is a great App for additional customization. Easily coding and great customer support. I totally recommend it to anybody who needs to customize any pages.

Shaap Club

Best Page builder I've tried by far. And they have an excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this app

Pearl Designers

PageFly has been very easy to use, very versatile, and when I needed a quick answer I got a hold of Sami with customer support and my techy questions were answered immediately. Thank You PageFly!

- Just had another great customer support session with Touqir. He bailed me out and did it for me when I messed some layout issues up. Thank You, you convince me over and over I made the right choice!