PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly blog, product page with ease

Andusu

Great App, so far I've been able to do everything I wanted to do and with ease as well. The UI is intuitive and the customisation is absolutely great. The live chat help service is very fast and effective too, especially Sami. Thanks Sami!

EL CORIDOR

Super app, con assistenza eccezionale. Anche nel periodo di prova rispondono in qualsiasi orario e risolvono i dubbi in pochissimo tempo. Super consigliata. Maxi

petsmile

great customer technical support service. literally, 5 mins after i contacted them the issue was resolved. plus a super easy app to use. thanks!

Jadskin

This app is very easy to use. The best thing is, the team is really helpful. They worth a 5-star review.

EyeLights

Amazing customer service ! Vian and Sami help me to many time. Thank you to use. Plugin very easy to control ! :)

ComfyPregnancy

Pagefly is a must! They got the best team that are really helpful and will quickly solve any problem that you may have.

Sacred Word Publishing

I LOVE this app. It has helped us take our small family business to the next level in regards to design. The best part is the PafeFly staff! They are so patient and smart! They have helped me on numerous projects and didn't mind me asking a million questions along the way. Shout out to Randy who I now see as part of our team at Sacred Word Publishing. He has helped us in so many ways and we are truly blessed to have Pagefly as our reliable partner! Thanks so much!

Own&Adore

Really appreciated the Customer Support being there around the clock !

And Sami being Super Patient and Diligent to guide me through editing my landing page perfectly.

Will be their customer for sure.

Intact

Touqir and Randy from the support service provided the most efficient, and fast turnaround solutions and both were super helpful me to fix the pages. I am not a web developer by all means and they walked me through every step of the way to help me building my website. Keep up the good work guys!! Strong recommended to use this app!

Bingerstore

This app is amazing and it helped us building exactly what we wanted. Also support is amazing and very quick. Highly recommended.