PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

lylune

PageFly customer service is fantastic! Thank you to Max & Angel for taking their time helping me, & having the patience. I recommend trying PageFly.

MorenoBHLV

app works for my needs but the support team is highly responsive to issues. They did a great job helping me with a minor issue.

Pet Sandy

Pagefly is very helpful,i used to make my landing page.I had some doubts and Jerry helped me a lot.

AMIAS Nature

Excellent, functional, user-friendly! I felt like smashing my computer trying to edit custom pages - but this app does the trick with simplicity!

EC Farm

I see that vendors are trying to focus on localization for Japan. when I have any questions, they will be very kind to support.

bascket

It helped me to build easily the exact store I wanted for my brand.
Their support team is amazing too. 5*

Healthy Guts Khi

Been using Pagefly for a while now and its amazing for a designer/developer like me. It gives me amazing opportunity bring my own design ideas to shopify. Secondly the customer service is top notch, Had some interactiong CS Rep Megan and Callie and they've been more than helpful and patient.

PORTKEYS

非常不错,我是中国的用户,用这个插件能建很多页面,我没有买付费版,但是如果以后熟练了,估计就要买了,毕竟时间很宝贵,另外客服人员的帮助真的很大,如果能电话就更好了,然后就是我想建更多页面,需要技术人员更多的帮助。

peachiieshop

Close your eyes and grab this. Even on free plan the level of customer service you get is insane! They are so quick and responsive, always happy to resolve any issues you have. I'm have definitely became a pagefly fan. Kudos to Felipe for massive help.

veronidesign

PageFly is very well designed for laymen who want to create their own website. I like the speed and willingness of very nice people in chat to help and solve even the smallest problem. Thank to PageFly I will have my website exactly as I imagined :-)