PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

Casa Hygge

Very good app, easy to use, and the support team is lovely. Always I need, they help me very fast! I recommend it.

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your nice words. We hope that you will have more and more valuable experience with us. Let's chill <3

Zee | PageFly Team

A_C Official

I used to hate using Pagefly because it was difficult despite getting the best-looking pages once you battled through the interface but they've recently rebuilt the editor and its much easier!
Also, when I've been stuck recently, the chat function and help from the Support team has been second to none. Thanks PF!

July 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. In a world full of choices, we thank you for choosing and putting your faith in us. Hope to see a more glorious future ahead of us.
If there is anything more for which you may require our assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.

It is our fortune to get you as our customer.

BBskinz

Best app, easy to use, and the team is very responsive ! PageFly helped me build my website without headaches and I'm very happy with the end result, which turned out very professionnel ! 100% recommend

Hi Sarra,

Thank you so much for your time with PageFly. It helps us to improve our app and services. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

I London

I installed Pagefly today after days of having trouble customizing the Shopify blog page. After installing I created my page the way I wanted it in less than an hour. The app is extremely easy to use and has great template options that make life much easier without the need for coding. What's more, when my page was ready I identified an element that was displayed and I couldn't identify why. So I tried the live chat and was promptly answered and my problem was solved by the sensational Emad, at no extra cost. While still in the free plan, I was surprised by the team's professionalism. I will definitely upgrade and recommend the app to anyone who is racking their brains with coding on Shopify. Thank you very much Emad! Thank you Pagefly!

Hello Kleber Shaw, Emad here from PageFly

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a nice, thoughtful review! We're so glad you've been enjoying using PageFly. It means the world to me and to our entire PageFly team, and we appreciate your support. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

Merci Handy FR

Great app to create wonderful landing pages in-house with no code!
Customer support is incredible as well! I highly recommend PageFLy!

July 21, 2021

I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.

Once again, thank you!

ElephantPlate

Best App for building any kind of page easily. Highly recommended! Very easy and efficient.
Best customer support. Please integrate PageFly with Qikify Quick View. Thanks

Hi Ajay Mohan,
Thank you so much for using our app to build your store.
I hope you can make more sales to give more value to your customer.
Like you, We always want to give the best value to our customers.

We provide 24/7 support so please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

PageFly Team

LADUORA

Great product and support. You can easily create awesome not much template looking pages with ease also custom codes CSS js really makes everything pretty smooth

July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review.
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

BallinHK Production Ltd

Great app, also the customer support team. Reply very quickly and super professional. Solve all of my issues immediately. Highly recommend!

July 21, 2021

Hi, thank you so much for contacting us via Live chat. I am so happy that I and my team could be able to help you to solve your issues.

We are available 24/7 so if you need help, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Zita - PageFly Team

Garipalli

The app alone is great. But the customer service is even better. Highly recommended! The guys are always available and extremely helpful, whenever you need them or have questions.

July 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review, it really made my day! I am so happy we could solve all issues together, and it is really nice working with you.

Anytime you need our support, please do not hesitate to contact us again, we are always here to assist you 24/7

Best regards,
Jimi- PageFly Team

Casa da Facilidade Shop

Great platform for creating regular pages and landing pages. Support is very fast and effective. I recommend. Ótima plataforma para criar páginas habituais e landing pages. O suporte é muito rápido e eficaz. Recomendo.

Hello Casa da Facilidade Shop,

Lana here from PageFly

On behalf of PageFly, We would like to thank you for your lovely review. You made our day
We will try our best day by day actually.