PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

HornFuel

It's a great app. It helps me build out great webpages. It's sleek and clean and am happy with how they have it all laid out.

March 2, 2021

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so happy that you found PageFly was your choice to build your webpages.
Through your review, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Real Hero Studios

PageFly is great! It brings the customizability to Shopify that you crave after seeing the limited ability of Shopify's page editing abilities. Plus, customer service is amazing! They offer really great 24/7 support. The only reason I left 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's a little finnicky, but once you get used to it it's a great tool that will help you increase the success of your store.

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review to PageFly.
We are so glad that you like PageFly and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, I truly understand that it’s not easy for new users in the first time using, but when you get familiar with PageFly, it will be useful a lot to you. Our team is also trying to improve PageFly better to make PageFly more friendly.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Pet Fur

PAGEFLY support is the best! They have a 24 hours chat support and all of the representatives are very helpful and accomodating! The app itself is very easy to use and PLUS factor are the people behind the app who are always available and willing to help out!

March 2, 2021

We are so happy when reading your feedback on the App Store because it really means the whole world to us.
PageFly always prioritizes customer satisfaction on top and we always try to do that all the time, so your feedback lets us know how we are doing, thank you a lot.
Our team is also trying so hard to improve PageFly to bring you a useful tool and give you more satisfaction.

Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions.

Xena Workwear

Overall the app is not super user friendly or flexible for custom designs honestly, but most of them besides Wix aren't. However, the chat feature is super great, they fixed my site for me instead of just telling me how to do it. Very nice feature!!

February 25, 2021

My heartfelt thanks for your review about your experience of using PageFly.
We do understand that PageFly is not super user-friendly, this is the reason why we are always trying to improve PageFly to make it more friendly and useful for customers.
We are so happy to be able to help you to solve your issues. Please feel free to contact us via live chat if you have any further questions.

Apothecurly Naturals

I used pagefly to build my website and needed help with moving something around on my home page. I received very clear and concise instructions. very helpful. Sometimes I do have difficulty formating between computer and mobile'

February 23, 2021

We are so happy when we receive your feedback, it means a lot to us because thanks to your feedback, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve.
Our Support team is always willing to help you whenever you need, and your satisfaction is what we always try to bring you.
Regarding the responsiveness in all devices and especially in the mobile view as you mentioned in the review, we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better every day to meet your needs.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hello Silky

I really love this app, its very helpful and easy to use. Also the support team is always there to help.

February 23, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, thank you so much for taking the time to share a review on the App Store.
We are so happy that you found PageFly helpful and you are satisfied with our Support quality. Our Support team always prioritizes customer satisfaction so please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions. We always want you to have the best experience with PageFly.
And your business with PageFly is always appreciated and we will try our best to assist you.

Baresocks

Nice app but not super user friendly, some adjustments need coding which their team comes in useful and fast for.

February 22, 2021

Thanks very much for your great review, we do appreciate it.
We are so happy that PageFly can help you to build your store.
Regarding your feedback that PageFly is not super-user friendly, I really understand and our team has been trying to improve PageFly to make it more friendly as well as our support quality.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Art of Marchae

This app was a bit confusing at first but I was able to chat with Emad and Angel through the PageFly support chatroom and they were able to solve my issues. I appreciate the excellent customer service that they provided.

February 22, 2021

We are so happy to hear your feedback when you use PageFly. We really value your opinion and this means the world to us and to our team.
Regarding your feedback that you felt confused initially, I agree with you. We know that when first starting using PageFly, it can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review.
We are trying every day to make PageFly better and better to meet your needs.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop messages in the Live chat so we can assist you.

Apothecary & me

Only just loaded this app. Took a little while to work out how to use it but once you get the hang of it, there is loads of scope. Had a minor problem publishing for the first time and the online help was really good and sorted it out and showed me how to do it for the future. Will be now editing more pages

February 22, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review to PageFly.
We are so glad that you like PageFly and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, there are some issues while using PageFly and this is the reason why we are always trying to improve PageFly better and better to reduce issues as much as possible.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

NEFERTITI

je recommande cette application, l'équipe est formidable et répond de manière très rapide en cas de soucis.

February 9, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, thank you so much for giving a review for us.
We are so happy to hear your feedback when you use PageFly. We really value your opinion and this means the world to us and to our entire team!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any recommendations or issues, we are always happy to help you.