PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Shinebrook

Very good app. It's a little tricky to use but their customer service compensates for it. Randy especially has been extremely helpful.

The app has some limitations as for the number of third-party apps that can be integrated.

Weasy

Algumas configurações de layout são confusas de início, mas o pessoal de atendimento no chat são ágeis e gentis, sempre resolvendo as questões.

KATRIS

I've been using the PageFly for the past one month.

Support team indeed help me solve a lot of my questions, including how to use PageFly, how to solve these bugs, and we can discuss with them anytime, they listen and feedback to their dev team...etc

Nice work! It's really helpful. If I have to is hope any tiny bugs can be fixed soon and better UX dashboard.

Thanks, Pagefly team.

AEQUILL

Excellent customer support team! Fast and helped me with my problem pretty quickly and easily. Building the page itself can take some getting used too and navigating your way around will take a few goes. But overall fantastic - and free!

PREMVIDA

Great to get started building your own pages! Way better than standard Shopify features and well worth the pro or premium price!

oramii

The customer service is very very good! Anytime I have a question I get a response within the hour if not minutes. Its a great app, only reason why it isnt 5 star is that its unfortunately not that intuitive for a beginner like me. I am sure I will get better at with time.

Yisam

It's okay for my first usage. It can solve any generous website building issues. Hope for get more advanced features, such as Gradient color available, more options about variants (I have been contact to the customer service), the switching of the background image and the change of the related content form in the image are not particularly smooth. Since I am using it for the first time, many operations are very rigid, even if the effect is achieved, it is not easy.

RideMoreProtection

I have been on the paid plan for a while. All basic functionalities to set up your page available, excellent customer service - working around the clock and eager to run extra mile to help you out. 4 stars, not 5 for the fact that a few weeks after I downgraded (all pages set, I didn't need a tool for page building) - terms and conditions have changed. Note for new users: if you downgrade to free plan you cannot edit content (typos, phrasing etc) any more on all but 1 page.

Leevo.india

I used the app it helped a lot, there are a lot of varieties to customize your webpage and the support is also really helpful. Houng, Kate and team helped a lot with various issues. So if it is your first time designing a webpage this app helps a lot

EMK Beverly Hills Skincare

It's a nice editor. Debugging issues can be a little complicated. I do, however, love the tech support. They recently helped with an issue, and they stayed on until it was completely resolved.