PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

leelee & sas c

I'm using the app to create a landing page. The background wasn't covering the screen so I contacted tech support. They were able to help me and wrote code so my image is the correct size. Tech support was very helpful. I however thing that the app should have the capability to change the size without having to write new code.

August 19, 2020

We are so happy that you had a fantastic time with us and we were able to help you. And thank you for your trust, we’re thankful for amazing customers like you.
PageFly was created to help users to create and customize pages without as much as code possible. However, in some cases, our support team needs to check many factors that make conflicts with PageFly, therefore we will need to add code to fix these gaps.
We have been trying our best to improve PageFly better and better in the future and we really want to help you whenever you need us.

High Roller Games

This is an excellent app for easily creating custom webpages for your store. They have a lot of options available and wonderful customer service. I would like to see more page design options in the future however.

August 19, 2020

We would like to thank you for your feedback and criticism. We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we’re planning to make some changes based on your recommendations.
We’re happy that you’re happy and we are always looking forward to supporting you.
We would love to make things right to meet your need so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

Bemi Beauty Box

We used this app to add additional pages (please note this was 2) to our shopify platform. We had chosen the free version a year ago and everything was working wonderful. Fairly easy to use and the support was fine.

We did our last update to one of these pages about 6 months ago, where we informed that the application plans had changed (with no notice).

After reaching out to support to be told that we are receiving an amended version, but the only way that we are able to update one of the two pages was to upgrade to a $15/month program. Which makes no sense for what we are using the program.

If you are wanting to edit more then 1 page or build multiple pages then wonderful program to use.

Biggest issue for us was the lack of communication to their users who were on the other side using their "free version" only to be stuck in a situation not to update their clientele and not have any rectification versus telling us to pay the fee. And now having to start from scratch

***UPDATE
We were contacted by the management team in less the 24hrs, and the situation was immediately corrected and we were assured that the changes needed in both our service and the support team have been updated.
I was very impressed with the promptness of Kate who went above and beyond to explain what happened and rectified the situation. A very good program to use and with the communication improved I can certainly change my initial rating from a 2 to a 4 almost 5.

August 19, 2020

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your experience with PageFly.
On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to sorry because your experience did not match your expectations.
Your feedback helped us to review and look back to make things better and we will try to avoid making confusion in the future and we will try our best to do everything to optimize the lack.
We always aim to deliver a great experience. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention.

And feel free to reach out to us anytime when you have any questions or problems, we are always willing to assist you.

STABLE of Ireland

Out of the box, this app delivered even on the free tier; likely to upgrade to a paid plan based on first impressions. And no learning curve on functionality, over-promising or dead end features.

Its important to recognise when an app developer gets the ''mix'' right.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback really helps us to improve our app as well as our support service.
We really appreciate your business and you being our customer.
Your request was moved to our Product Developers team along with our Support team so we can base on the feedback to improve PageFly.
In the meantime, could you please let us know what we can do for you to improve a 4-star to a 5-star?
We are always trying hard day by day to update and improve PageFly as well as support quality.
So if you have any problems or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.
We support 24/7. Always willing to assist you.

Best,

Just Made Keto

Some elements of integration with Shopify and page editing are a bit confusing, but the customer service is great!

July 1, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Please let us know what we can do to improve our app? Our team is trying to work hard every day to improve PageFly.
Please let us know if you have any questions or opinions, we do appreciate this.

Have a wonderful day!

alblancatelier

I am using to complement my theme and it is very useful. It brings me more control on my website. The help assistance is also great! Touqir help me a lot! Thank you for your great work.

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Could you please let us know what we can do for you to improve a 4-star to a 5-star?
We're looking forward to assisting you.

Ray Skincare

It's hard to use but the support is amazing and 24/7 they are around to help and go inside your page to fix it. Very happy with it.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Your feedback will be moved to our Product Developers team so they can improve it.
Rest assured that our team is trying to work hard every day to improve services and products for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day!

Cameracal

Jumped from Wordpress and Divi builder to Shopify and PageFly. As a slow learner it has been a very positive experience in particular because of the fast and helpful support they offer!

June 18, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
Is there anything else I can do to make your store better? Please don’t hesitate to ask. 😊
Feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

GIN-JA

Initially I installed and then right away deleted it because I felt it was too hard to use. But then later I gave it another try and did struggle to figure out their features in the beginning. However, I'll say PageFly is probably the most comprehensive page building app that you can work especially when you have many external apps and you need lots of customization. It is not very user-friendly like many others have mentioned. But it is powerful. I'll also have to shout out to PageFly customer service team. They have been helpful and solved several technical problems for me. The only complaint I have is I wish they will have an upgrade plan with only product page templates at the same price as Silver plan as I actually don't need any other pages other than product pages.

June 11, 2020

Hi GIN-JA,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your review. Your feedback is really specific and detailed.
However, you are mentioning the limitation of creating product pages, I really appreciate it and I save your feedback to discuss more with my team.
In the meantime, if you have any questions or need help, we are always willing to help you. Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat.

Have a wonderful day, and stay safe!

Kate | Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Rice Runner

awesome customer service and very easy to make good looking professional pages! I have tried other page builders and this one I like the best

June 11, 2020

Hi Rice Runner,
Thank you so much for such a nice review. We are happy to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers and this really made our day.
We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of product and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
So is there anything else I can do to make your store better? 😊

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Thank you!