PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

The Cafe Supplier

You have quite the freedom to customise not only the template but how the contents are laid out on the page. The customer support chat is also very helpful.

May 11, 2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear how much you're enjoying using PageFly. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

Takareer

أنني أستخدم هذا البرنامج لأكثر من سنة فعلا انه برنامج رائع و سهل الإستخدام
بالإضافة إلى ذلك انهم يمتلكون فريق دعم سريع ومتميز

May 10, 2021

نعمل بجد كل يوم لنقدم لك أفضل خدمة ، بالنسبة لنا من المهم جدًا أن تتمكن من إنشاء أجمل الصفحات بأبسط طريقة ، في كل مرة نقرأ فيها أننا نقوم بذلك بشكل جيد نشجع أنفسنا على مواصلة العمل شكرًا لك على كلامك: د
يرجى إعلامنا إذا كنت بحاجة إلى مساعدة.

ملاك - فريق PageFly

BlissClub

100 Stars!!! I very rarely write reviews, but I was SOOO impressed by the customer support - speed & quality. My e-commerce website was down for a whole 24 hours, unable to take orders. My bad for reaching out the the pagefly support slightly late. Pinged support (thanks Aldwin) and got a response within a minute and got the issue resolved within 5 mins. For a business owner I could not have been more happier with the service. Thank you pagefly team. Great tool and insane service!!

Hi Minu,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Aldwin - PageFly Team

Söenity

Impressive support!
The chat is a real 24/7, and always give the help you need.
Happy to work with.

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Patricia. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Aldwin - PageFly Team

Bisarno

Amazing support gave me from Angel from pagefly. He did a great job for me. thank you very much for Pagefly for this. love you all.

May 10, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We always want to assist and help our customers.

Bogren Digital

App solves all the issues and support is absolutely stellar. Always available via chat to jump in and help you with any design problems.

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for spending time giving us such generous feedback. It means a lot for us to have you here and your business with PageFly is so much appreciated.

We are here 24/7 if you need any help. Please don't hesitate to reach out <3

Angel - PageFly team

Seek Comfort

Amazing app that lets u design and put your own ideas live, i also have met a few amazing people on live chat like Cristian & Paula those 2 have been amazing and i very much appreciate them for their hard work especially Cristian. He has spent a few hours in teaching me how to set things up and recorded me videos and taught me as well as helped me! I'm very happy with the customer service and the app itself!

Hello Mohammad!

Thank you very, very much for your words! I do really appreciate that you love the help and support we provide, and I personally try to focus beyond solving but also teaching, so, it makes me really happy to see that you are learning (and you do it really fast, indeed).

We are here for you and hope you are doing really great when you read this reply!

Wish you all the best,
hoping you are doing great and taking care in these hard times of pandemic and having a lot of success at the same time.

Cristian, from PageFly Team.

P/s: We are here in case you need more help or need to learn how to play with something in the app 😉

HomStrenght

Great app to make your store and best yet is the customer service, I highly recommend this app. They help me even using the free plan. Good Work with your customers..

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, we are happy to answer all.
Emad - PageFly Team

HD Transfers

Extremely useful app, and top notch customer service. Fix my problem in under a minute, even showed me what I did wrong.

May 10, 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D
Please let us know if you need help.

GRAY MATTERS

The people in Pagefly and nice and very helpful!
Every time I have questions, they always get back to me right away and help me to solve the issues

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Your nice comments are a great inspiration for us to improve our app.

Hope that we can grow together! We're here if you have any further questions.