PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Furkits

I've discover app by accident. This app amazes me and the support team is awesome! I would recommend this app.

October 11, 2021

Thanks for the heartfelt review! We are happy that we hit your expectations for the app.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

GYPSY THE LABEL

Amazing 24/7 customer service, my questions were resolved super quickly and screenshots and screen recordings were provided, thank you!

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. I am happy we were able to address all your concerns so quickly. Please do not hesitate to as us for assistance if you're having trouble with the app. We'll do our absolute best to make it more efficient for you.

Randy | PageFly Team

Good Kewchie

Very fast and professional customer service and creating my landing page has been a breeze. I will definitely be using PagFly for all of my landing pages!

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm glad that we were able to work together and achieve your desired additions on your page. If you need anything please don't hesitate to chat with us again. We'd be happy to assist you.

Randy | PageFly team

HeartPupp

very good customer service!! A little confusing to use at first but very useful and helpful, overall worth it

Hi Rijul,

We are thankful because you are using PageFly and learning more about the app every day. We can be of help in your learning process whenever you need help or find a doubt on the way. We are right there to be with you, just let us know!

Wishing you the best,

And Looking forward to talking to you in the live chat again,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Rivo Studio

The best app for landing pages currently in the market. You can do lots of customizations. Easy to use.

October 11, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review!
It was a real pleasure to serve you, and I'm delighted to hear the videos were clear and informative.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any additional assistance. We'll be happy to assist you at any time!

I wish you the best of luck with your store <3

Angel - PageFly Support Team

ComfortPlush Pillows

Great App! Easy to build your page and the customer support is top notch! I saved a ton of money building my page myself and I have absolutely no knowledge of coding. When I got stuck, customer support was only a click away!

Hello,

I'd like to thank you on behalf of the PageFly team for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you in the future. We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Angel - PageFly support team

Posh Shoppe

Great customer support. They really helped me when I couldn't figure out the technology. App is great for throwing up a quick page

October 11, 2021

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

PandaShoptm

I just started using this application, but I can already see how many possibilities gives it! The 24/7 support service is very helpful and answers any questions you may have!
Cool guys! Thank you very much!

Thank you for choosing and using PageFly <3

I'm so happy to be able to help you and I am so glad that you are satisfied with this

Please let me know if you need our support

Cookie - PageFly Team

Hoppi™

Customer service response is tip top. Best Page builder in Shopify. Most recommended Landing page builder for all novice user.

Hey there!!

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with all of us!
We, at PageFly, are really happy about what you said because we work hard every day to try to make our customers as happy as possible while attending the fast way we can!
Remember that when you need any help or find an issue on the way you can drop us a message on the live chat, we are happy to help!

Best Regards and looking forward to seeing you again in the live chat,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Doppeltree

Great app. I've been using PageFly for over 2 years now. Love how versatile the app is to make landing pages. And the team is always improving and rolling out new features. Also, customer service is excellent. I get help almost immediately via chat!

October 11, 2021

We work hard every day to provide you with the greatest service; it is extremely essential to us that you can make the most beautiful pages in the simplest method; every time we read that we are doing a good job, it motivates us to keep working.

Please let us know if you require assistance.

Angel - PageFly Team