PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Safranwunder

Great pagebuilder app. The update has made the app even better. The support is also amazing. Always helpful and very competent.

Hi Ali,

Thank you so much that you have left us this awesome feedback on Shopify App Store. We are available 24/7 to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need our help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Melon Helmets Pts Ltd.

Great app, fast and friendly support! Using it for loads of pages on our site. Best Pagebuilder App for me.

Hi Alan,

Thank you so much for your generous review for us. It takes me to the moon for real.

We will try our best to improve PageFly and support you. Please let us know if you need help.

Anne - PageFly Team

The Meditation Diary

I use PageFly to build almost the pages of my website, what I really like it's the live chat when I need help, i get an instant answer and if it needs further investigation the developers usually come back with a solution the following day! They are very knowledgeable and friendly

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. I get a lot of motivation to make our app more powerful and I'm glad when I can help you to fix the issue as soon as. So please feel free when you need our help and I hope that you will continue to love PageFly.

Tristant - PageFly Team

Bulletproof Zone

The page builder is pretty well built and has a lot of features. The standout here is the chat support though. Quick to respond and very knowledgeable about the complications we needed done on specific pages.

May 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Your nice comments are a great inspiration for us to improve our app.

Hope that we can grow together! We're here if you have any further questions.

Angel - PageFly Team

Circles.Life Australia

Easy to use app and the customer support was just fantastic ! Answered my queries step by step really amazing service !!

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

KEEWONDA

easy to create a page you want ,
great customer service if you meet any problems ,like it ! very good !

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

doalfineteaofoguete

Sou sempre atendido pela Paula! Ela desempenha um trabalho excelente!!!! Além de tirar minhas dúvidas, me dá dicas valiosíssimas! Nota 1.000

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review!

Your words are a great source of inspiration for us to keep on improving ourselves every day. Our goal is our dear customers’ fullest satisfaction, and we will continuously work on it.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our support team is here with you whenever you are in need.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Live Well Pets

Between chatting with Felipe of last week & Aldwin with this morning's issues.... I can't say enuff about how efficient these guys were in helping me to keep working on our pageFly website. Quick to respond and right on the game with the solutions I needed!!! Thanks for the incredible support PageFly!!!

Hi Paul,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

1Karat

Even as a beginner, its really easy to get started with PageFly, because you get perfect and immediate support from the team. I can definitely recommend PageFly, as it helps you get the job done perfectly. Keep up the good work!

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Miguel. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Amelio Nutrition

I have been using this app for a couple of months now and I am very happy with it. If there are any issues I just need to message the PageFly team, then I get a response back within a couple of minutes and the problem is sorted!

May 6, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts!
It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me so happy to know that you're enjoying our app.
If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch.
I wish you all the best for your store! :)

Lucian - PageFly team