PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Sugar Tint

Does a lot of basic things well and the support is pretty fast and helpful! I am not sure $29/month is worth it though. I guess I'll have to test and see.

Ambitious Minds Streetwear ™️

This app gave us the opportunity to make our imagination a reality in an inexpensive way. Highly recommended for any one who's starting out.

Sun Kissed

If you are thinking to install it. Go Install it right now!!! affordable and best!!!! and their customer service, The SAMI named guy, he is literally awesome...

Evolou

Their support team is the best we have ever got to work with. Really fast and friendly, highly recommend for everyone who needs custom pages!

CampMaid

I love what I am able to do with this app. The site is very user-friendly and I have used this app on several of my Shopify stores. There are times I have to wait a bit to get a hold of someone on their chat support but when they get back to me, they are always super helpful. I have been greatly impressed with Randy and Touqir. They know their stuff.

AMIR

Billy is very nice !!!she help you better understand the pagefly, how to remove the blank and so on,Nice!

SAJARO INVITATIONS

Great way to layout my home page of my website & each time I've request live chat the support has been excellent

SaveAround®

I'm on the second day of my trial and it's really awesome so far. I had a question and Sami in the live chat was super quick to help me out. This is going to save me a ton of time and make my pages look and feel great to the user. 5 stars all the way!

Bappek

The app is really easy to use. Customer service is amazing,There responded to me in just a second and helped me for the question.They are very professional.

Discount First Store

Best Customer Service, easy platform. I love it !! Creating landing page is very easy with this app !