PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

GoodsByAdrian

Amazing application, create tool to create non-template pages. Good support and services. Would definitely recommend.

The application is very easy to learn and use if you are comfortable with the shopify admin interface

HERSTORM

Helpful service and so far getting good results using this page builder, thank you team. Hope to continue to use more and more.

bigallen

I think Pagefly is a great app and has certainly helped me to build my landing and collection pages for my on line shop. The support is fantastic and they encourage you to ask questions no matter how trivial they might seem. This makes the difference and has certainly helped me to get up and running particularly in the initial stages when it all seams so overwhelming!
Thanks Guys & Gals.....

Sport Hijab - sporthijab.co

I did find a bit of a learning curve at first but the support I recieved from Billy has been fantastic. He was very attentive and helped me with optimizing my hero image with an email subscribe that kept going wonky on me. Then recieved an assist with Klaviyo embedding. I am just starting to see the possibilities with the app and am excited in pushing my homepage to next. #review #vote

MyShopppy

I usually don't write reviews but these guys deserve one, customer service is unmatched, Touqir is amazing he went above and beyond what he needed to do for me and responses were lighting fast. The app itself is pretty great, its stable, doesn't make the site lag, easy to use and really gives the store a much nicer look, Thanks again Touqir keep up the great work.

SoccerMarkt

Great page builder and fabulous support from their team - around the clock. They helped me get all of my pages off the ground and provide consistent and high quality support whenever I need it. Couldn't recommend it more and look forward to working them for a long time to come!

Medvitalshop

Really nice app. It´s pretty self explanatory to use it and you have a lot of possibilities to customize your pages. The best part however is the support. It doesn´t matter to which time of the day you try to reach them in the live chat, there´s always somebody who helps you with every problem. Really really good!!!!

igylar

I have used this app for more than half an year. Love it. But what I love more is their service, they do impress me.

dailygadget Worldwide

The customer service is absolutely amazing. I can only RECOMMEND this to everyone who uses shopify. SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES!

5 STARS

RIDNES

I installed the app a few days ago because I wanted to do more pages myself so I needed another one more. At first I was struggling to work with it because it is so extensive. But if you engage with it for a while, it's just awesome. The surface is very tidy and you know where to find things.

And what convinces me most about the app is the support. So far, the best support I have experienced. Friendly, always helpful and answer within 5 minutes. Just great.

Definitely 5 stars !!