PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Custom Landing Page, Product Page, Blog Page And Funnel.

Mathieu Performance

The chat has been very helpfull to answering all of my questions! Very good customer services! I recommand this application!

Keurkase

This application is more than necessary if you want have a beautiful presentation page. I am very satisfied with the customer service which is in my opinion perfect. Sami help me for each question and was very patient. I really appreciate

kinoian

Incredibly responsive and helpful customer support, who have consistently assisted me whenever I had issues. PageFly was very good before, but their recent UI update has made it even better. I am very pleased with this product.

Fulfilledbypis

No regrets, super fast and friendly technical support, I recommend this app. Easy to set up but, all features is available, Longest extended trials.

Uprise Nutrition

I have used this app to help build engaging Landing and Web pages. It's a great supplemental tool to use for maturing a product shopping website and has some great design starter templates bridging the gap of a theme's limitations and app add ons - for a well-polished full website.

Werk Babe Co

I am building my entire website on this. It is very easy to use with many different functions to change the design so it has been the perfect solution. Also, the support is excellent. I had many questions and had someone from Live Chat was helping me for about an hour which was a lifesaver. This is great for creating all the various pages for your website as well as landing pages. I started off with the free trial and used that for my launch landing page to capture emails and have since been building my website with this. Would highly recommend.

Fiat Lucks

I'm using this app to help me boost conversion rate on my product page - does the work! Keep it up, guys :D

Nest and Key

This app allowed me to create additional pages with ease and they provided very nice templates to get me started. The support team was also really helpful and ponded immediately.

From Fire

The team at PageFly went above and beyond my expectations when it came to explaining how to solve a problem. They were amazing! I wanted to find a way to assign unique social images to my pages. The images I wanted were different from Shopify's set universal social sharing image. The PageFly team and specifically Hoang spent days working with me and we eventually got everything working the way I hoped! I couldn't be happier with their service and would recommend them to everyone interested.

Malice

Love the ease of building your own page. Incredibly fast support too. Helped me with a few issues in just under a few minutes!