PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Legendary Gis

Greatest app to ever roam the earth.......................................... LOVE IT SO MUCH OMG!!?!?!

SeaKoast

I had been floundering with page design on my store and was so happy to find Pagefly. This app makes it incredibly easy to create several types of pages and content. The support has been amazing. Typical response time has been mere minutes. Today I got a response in less than a minute, and a resolution to my question within 3 minutes. Fantastic customer service, and a solid product. 5 stars all the way!

Health 24X7

Its a great app to build landing pages and customized pages. Very quick and responsive support team as well

Mishy Hair

Very good app, great customer service!..............................................................

Anita Flavina

I used PageFly to build out blog pages. It's a great app with great functionality and the team behind the app went well beyond the call of duty to help us. If you want something reliable, easy to use, very powerful and with a competent and helpful team behind it PageFly is the app for you. Thanks PageFly.

Executive Styles Store

This service is really awesome! Everyone is so helpful and the response time is so quick! If you're looking for great service, download this app!

Moda by Renata

Awesome support in helping us get started! Edward quickly helped me set the background colours to make the page look amazing! PageFly quickly helped me create the launch/password page while we setup the shop.

Mr.Z Lace

best app, best service, I will use this app for a long long time with my website, hope PageFLY will do better and better

EleverLIFE

Great app and even more impressive customer service with a technical team that can live chat to help you with exactly what you need

NomadTribe

Great customer service! very helpful and will always try to solve the problem whatever it might be!!