PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

ManchesterWholesale

the best addon, the best service (Sami), highly recommend, easy to use, responsive, so many features and so many options, www.ManchesterWholesale.co.uk

Araxa Store

it's an amazing app, easy to use, free plan for new people to use, I recommend this App.
they have an amazing support team will help you with anything you want. I wanted to do something on the page and they helped me a lot, they even got into my account and did it for me.
5 stars with no discussion.

Printedapparel.org

great company, look forward to working with them more in the future.
easy to use but some things can get a little challenging, but help was very fast and accurate

gelato pique

PageFly is incredible! All the negative things about shopify, mainly the inability to fully customize your site, are solved with this plug in. It gives you great flexibility to customize pages and they have a fantastic support to who will always help you get the site exactly how you want it! I highly recommend this app.

Encephalon, Inc. drjoedispenza.com

PageFly has been an amazing resource to be able to build separate landing pages within Shopify without the need for external software.

The templates are elegantly designed and their live chat support is extremely helpful!

Ecommerce Pro

One of the best apps out there. We as an eCommerce agency recommend this to clients. You can easily create and customize pages.

Olive My Pickle

Such a great app, SUCH great service. Highly recommend. Allows you to take control over your website destiny.

fannyland

Highly appreciate this app. I don't have any experience with design or coding and don't have the resources (yet) to hire professionals, so I heavily relied on the shopify templates, which was very limiting. PageFly helped me take things to a whole new level. Amazing service for this price. Also very easy to use, and when you do need help there's great customer service. I highly recommend these guys.

Mr. Bär

Really really good app. Love to work with it. Makes your page look so much better. Especially the support is amazing. It doesn´t matter, when you contact them, they always help you with every issue. Perfect :)

A1 Coaches

Excellent Service, I love the app. The app makes my life so much easier. Thank you so much. Great customer support service, my query was dealt with in minutes.