PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Bolsa & Maquiagem

Amazing, excellent service, any other company open a ticket and wait 15 days to solve the problem, excellent problem-solving!
Special thanks to Randy!

ToriStar Media

Customer service is just as good as the product. Great tool and great team - Thanks Sami. Highly recommend.

Land Brasil

Ótimo aplicativo, deixa as páginas realmente mais bonitas e converte muito mais.
Great app, leaves like really beautiful pages and converts more.
I do recomend! :)

Creatively Natural

Pagefly is really intuitive and easy to use. I was having a difficult time translating my desktop look to a mobile page that was just as attractive. Touqir in Chat Support was awesome!!! He achieved in a couple of minutes, what was taking me nearly all day to figure out. I am so happy with the look and feel of my page. Thanks again, Touqir!

Baby Tula Asia

Very good and easy to use solution to support Shopify pages. It does a neat job and the support team helps me fast. Great app!

OPS Energy Tech

It's a pretty good app, I especially love the customer service, they offer prompt and great help, i wouldn't have been able to do a lot of things without it!

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Great economical solution for developing pages. Customer service A+, pricing A, updates B.
Updates were a little buggy, breaking some elements, but customer support quickly helped fix it.
Apps need excellent customer service. Pagefly delivers.

Sara Stace

I have used this app to do a new blog page, new home page, new about page etc. It has so many more options for font and the look of the design compared to the template I brought in shopify. I can't thank Randy enough for all the time he took to go above and beyond to help me learn how to move stuff around and make it better. It really helps having someone there to help when you need it.

Barmond

This app will save you a lot of time, and will allow you to create beautiful pages. The support team is always here to help.
5/5 this app is awesome !

Conundrum House

I'm using this app to build out both the content side of our company and the store - all via Shopify. So far I'm very happy with the ease of use, support and quality of the builder.