PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Interactive Home

I used this app to create every custom page on my website, and it has been amazing! So much customisability and gives the power back to the user! No more restrictions

The support team assisted me in all my issues and even explained how they achieved the result I was looking for!

Sanctum Protection

I don't leave home without it.

Second time using this app. Better than Zipify in my opinion, easy to drag and drop and get the hang of. Whilst the features are good, the price is reasonable, but it's the support that really shines.

Twice now I have bothered them during unsociable hours and twice now they have walked me through everything. Second to none service.

GILDAS

I have to say a big thank you to all the team of PageFly, it always answered all my questions, and one always made everything to help me, I recommend you 100% PageFly

toppio

Love this app. Super easy to make beautiful, feature-rich pages and their support is fantastic - they'll help you accomplish your vision quickly and easily. I've used it for many sites with a broad range of designs - it's amazing.

KMA Super Store

Wow!! This is the best customer support for any app on Shopify. I was on messenger with support for 3 hours and the guy was so patient with me.

As far as the app it makes my pages look much better and bring in more customers.

MUMU

Really helpful customer service, they know common issues or tweaks you might wanna add and they are capable of making it for you

Austin Air Canada

If you use Shopify then you need this app. This is hands down the best page builder available and the support is very helpful.

SUITS OUTLETS

Great app, awesome team! I got a minor issue this week and it was completely fixed in less than 1 business day. I'm very satisfied with your service!

London Clothing Company®

My first ever review, good or bad. Felt obliged to give this app 5***** as this app has saved me an endless amount of time & money but whats even better is Randy & team, their support & patience exceeded my expectations.
Keep it up PageFly!

Wheelchair Network

So far so good. It gives you a ton of options to customize your pages. The live chat team helped us optimize the mobile version of our first page in a few minutes. Recommended!