PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

Medvitalshop

Really nice app. It´s pretty self explanatory to use it and you have a lot of possibilities to customize your pages. The best part however is the support. It doesn´t matter to which time of the day you try to reach them in the live chat, there´s always somebody who helps you with every problem. Really really good!!!!

igylar

I have used this app for more than half an year. Love it. But what I love more is their service, they do impress me.

dailygadget Worldwide

The customer service is absolutely amazing. I can only RECOMMEND this to everyone who uses shopify. SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES!

5 STARS

RIDNES

I installed the app a few days ago because I wanted to do more pages myself so I needed another one more. At first I was struggling to work with it because it is so extensive. But if you engage with it for a while, it's just awesome. The surface is very tidy and you know where to find things.

And what convinces me most about the app is the support. So far, the best support I have experienced. Friendly, always helpful and answer within 5 minutes. Just great.

Definitely 5 stars !!

Salti

I used this app to create a members only area and the team went above and beyond to help me! They even assisted with some code to make sure their template worked properly on my site. They respond quickly and are SO helpful! Highly recommend these guys and the app :) It's great to be able to have different functionality on pages other than the home page! Love it.

Natural Twist Graphic Design, LLC

I used this app to help build my portfolio website and to sell my art prints. It is a great app to create a completely customizable website that is user friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

IDream Wine

Great Page Builder and amazing support. Touqir (customer service) have solve my problem in few minutes.

sochello

I've been using this app for three months. It is full of great tools to customize your site exactly as yo intended, or jump into one of their flawless template and pug & chug!

Not familiar with coding? No worries, you can design without!

Hugmo.co

Created a great landing page. Developers were incredibly helpful and quick with assisting me to add some customisations to get exactly what I wanted.

SJC Custom Drums

AMAZING customer service! For real. Super helpful and quick to lend a hand. Nice and thorough and always there when you need them.