PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with ease

Ikigai Soul

amazing customer service and perfect app !!!

Golden Amber

Great App! At first I had to take some time to get used to how this app and interface work. Once you get the hang of it, it's easy to build a website. I experienced a few technical glitch and difficulties, but their customer service is great! Particularly, Vian is amazing!! I feel that I have a personal assistant on building my website. The only downside was wait time, which varies depending on the availability of the customer reps. However, considering the price plan (pro version), tutorial instructions and pre-built templates provided by Pagefly, it's worth getting a Pro version. Amazing!

Oxen Apparel

Well worth the money. It takes just a little bit of getting use to, but when you get the hang of it, it is a great app and well worth the money! Not only that, when an issue does come up, customer service is awesome. I had an issue at almost midnight, I hopped on the chat, and one of people on the team went in and fixed my issue in less then 5 mins!

I never leave reviews, but this one is a great app, and even better customer service.

Why U

AMAZING FINALLY I CAN EDIT MY THEME THE WAY I WANT TO EASELY! THANK YOU FOR MAKING SUCH APP!

Hi Jabsporty

Great Apps and Support Response Team

Iglam Collection

I wanted custom pages without having to change themes all the time. Pagefly has made this process so much better for me. Not only does it help my website look amazing, they are very friendly and helpful. Response is very quick. They have great customer service and the app is easy to use.

Jennie2810

I am a nightmare when it comes to my templates, the amount of times i have changed to get it just right is unbelievable! Then i found this app for my store www.beaubel.uk . It has everything i need and still want. I assure you its a must app to get the right feel and look for any store. Thank you for this great helper.

Coin De Reve

Tried out several page builder apps and PageFly is clearly the winner. Easy to build slick looking pages in my shopify store, without any (whatsoever) previous knowledge on how to do it, makes the shop look so much better. And the support is just awesome. Super quick & accurate response, super appreciated help with any queries I have had, big and small.
Highly recommend it!

Jens Sweet Shop

If you're after an app that can build slick campaign pages this is for you. It's easy to use and you can custom code pages using CSS styling. There support is also outstanding!

Then Now Always

This app is a must-have! It's straightforward to use made a huge difference for my site. I ran into a few questions early on and was happy to find that their support is very attentive and helpful. You can chat right in the window you're using and get things humming along.

This app gets my glowing recommendation!