PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

SpexHQ

Excellent App. Best thing is the support person. They provide support even for free versions. Amazing features and customer support

I would specially want to thank Mr Touqir for excellent support and help. He is a great guy. Kudos to the team.

Humanity Retreats

Edward, well really the entire customer service team has made my jumpstart into Pagefly flawless. The app is great! I'm not a designer but I'm a design and brand freak. This app. helps to set the stage for how and what I want to communicate. And with the Pro plan that I purchased, I'm able to create appropriate landers quick and easy to ensure higher conversions. I'm excited to get more landers up that correlate with my ads and marketing. Thanks guys!

Upbandz

amazing app, much better than any page builder you can find on shopify apps, i highly recommend this app

Jastasia jewelry

Amaaaaaaazing App. And the customer support is just Waaauw. They have so much patients and will just help you out with anything!!

MAYS

If you're thinking of getting Shogun, forget it. Pagefly is far more superior (powerful) and better value. Customer service is always top notch and responsive.

The Florale Company

This app is amazing! The customer service is incredible - the representatives are super talented, patient and accommodating!

Sol Goodies

I used this app to build an easy to put together product page. Easy to use. I had an issue with an "add to cart" button and the team was so helpful. Thanks again PageFly

Kollab

Very easy to use and fast and helpful helpdesk. Pagefly offers many features that will make your website stand out in minutes.

DassiDecal

This app has helped me to include alot of useful content to my product page. It has many interesting features and good customer service.

Cup of Coffee

Best Page Builder Ever !!!!!!!!!
and the Customer care is Fast , good and so friendly..
Thanks for making my web page Awesome !