PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

Eternal Beauty Store

Awesome app, incredible support - Vian (support agent) PERSONALLY fixed some issues we were having with our home page (and we're still on free trial!) - it took her about 1.5 hours but the end result of her efforts was just perfect - exactly what we wanted. Thanks so much will definitely proceed to paid version once the trial is over. Can't recommend highly enough!

Lola Wolfe

great app, easy to use, and impressive templates

Leona Cup

Even there is limited template, it is really easy to use :)

Youseeks

perfect needs more template to be absolute amazing

Lux Eros 1

WOW they have amazing customer service! I'm not a developer and got super confused (read: i'm old) - but Dian really helped me get my head around how to create a couple beautiful pages. This app is truly worth investing in if you have a limited template like I do and want a site where every page is beautiful.

Lofree123

Amazing, customizable, great customer service. I recommend Pagefly 100%

Old No 7

I love pagefly. It was confusing at first to put together a page but something this complicated doesn't come in an easy package. The important part is they have wonderful customer service they really are knowledgeable and find the problems fast. I definitely recommend pagefly to anyone who wants a great website builder

Luxleathers

Perfect! Makes everything much easier and more effective

Aliv3r

Great App to get to grips with Web design. If like me you are a total beginner this app is a must. Perfect PageFly, thanks

Aveo Tsd

Takes a little time to get used to, but far and away the best wysiwyg builder for Shopify. I'm a huge fan!