PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Feel Like Beauty USA

This app is amazing! Customer Service is very helpful, and they are available 24/7 which is a huge +

September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!
It makes me very glad to know that you're happy with our support.
If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch, as it will be a pleasure to assist you.

Hope you keep and enjoy the app, and wish you all the best for your store :)

Lucian - PageFly team

MELLBABY

The best looking and functional page builder on Shopify, I use it on all my stores. Also the support is super fast and helpful!

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your nice compliment. We will keep serving you better than today so please feel free to reach out anytime if you need our assistance.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Zee | PageFly Team

Cecily Clune

I finally have control in creation of my website with all the elements I need. Customer support is first rate.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for the feedback about our app and our customer service. I am glad that I am able to assist you most of the time that you need help.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime that you need help. We'll all be ready to assist you.

Randy - PageFly Team

Glambini Australia

I just signed up and started customising a form. I found the support team to be really proactive and fast, answering all my questions. Highly recommend.

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback about us. We will make sure that your first impressions of us will last. Please let us know if you need any help while you're working with your pages.

We'll all be delighted to assist you.

Randy | PageFly Team

Lito Express

Gracias, me tubo mucha paciencia la persona que me atendió, agradezco mucho porque así logro mejorar mis paginas de aterrizaje

Hi Fernando,

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Il mio Codice QR

This app is the most useful and user friendly to build a professional website.
The Customer Care is the kindest and most professional i've seen, they answer you in few seconds, and they solve your problems for real!

Hey Abagnale,

Wow. Thank you so much! Our team works the extra mile to reach this kind of feeling in our customers and we are really happy that you find our service professional and almost there in a few seconds.
Thank you so much for taking the time for sharing your thoughts on the community. You motivate us to keep pushing.
Remember that if you need any more help you can come over to our Live Chat, and we will assist you as soon as possible!!

Wishing you the very best, and looking forward to talking to you on the live chat again,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Me Time Botanicals

the support team is super responsive via chat. :) Helped me tweak and fix a few issues I couldn't figure out. Made my product pages look amazing.

September 19, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

57:4

Special thanks to Angel and John for being so helpful. Really appreciate the great team at Pagefly.

September 19, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

CaledoBay

I really like how easy it is to use and it really takes your website to the next level. I think what sets this apart though truly is the customer service also. I am a newbie at this and have had to reach out for help a number of times already - Each time someone on live chat has helped me there and then and fixed Tech Issues - If they were unable to help, they referred it to their Developers who have then helped - Everything I have needed help with, they have 100% done. Absolutely second to none!

September 19, 2021

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Menone

J'utilise l'application pour modifier les pages de mon site e-commerce. L'application fonctionne très bien et le support est plus que réactif. Bravo !

Hi Maxence,

Thank you so much for this amazing review. We value you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Regards,