PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

NoMoustik

Pefrect application with a perfect support team !!
I use this application for all my store its amazing !!

June 1, 2020

We appreciate your loving words, we on PageFly always working hard and looking for helping you with anything. Thank you very much once again. :)

Shagar - PageFly Team

HiBabySkin

Great and quick customer support! Had some issues with integrating my home page and the team helped me solved it quickly! :)

Hi there,
Thanks for the feedback.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Salem- PageFly Team

RAWKANVAS NZ

Great app and absolutely amazing support from Nathan who helped me fix a Youtube video that wasn't compatible with my store theme.

June 1, 2020

Hi, thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

AFA Tooling Approved for Automotive

best app and customer support, best app and customer support, best app and customer support, best app and customer support, best app and customer support, best app and customer support, best app and customer support, best app and customer support,

June 1, 2020

Thank you for your generous review, we will do our best to deserve your trust.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat, we will be happy to help you.

Two Herbs

great app,useful and reasonable priced.
Most Most Most important is the excellent customer service.Always very fast and no waiting time and of course manage to solve any small or major issue i ask.one of the best app i try so far,DL the free version and try out all the function, after you liek it then proceed to buy. HIGHLY RECOMMANDED!!!!

Hello,
Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Porte ma Clé

The application is more difficult than others, but the support is very helpful and will answer to everything. Even do it for you!

Hello,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Best regards.

EXO Drones

NECESSARY for beautiful shopify stores. Everything I hoped for, and some - it's like editing on Wix. Plus they have a chat that will reply to u and help with all your questions. Loving it so far - using it for every store from now on!

June 1, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team

DG Services

I am a kind of particular with the technical support. If you really approach the support at page builder, you will never think of bad review but how good it is ? in my experience .... it is more than 5 star or even perfect in service. Many negative review was due to leak of taking initiation to approach the support and result of misunderstanding about this product .

i have to high compliment to Ms Kate with her helpful , kind, and technical support by taking initiative to approach me while i leaving a negative review after all my page gone however, in a short while, a great team from pagefly has been giving me a great professional support to resolve many unknown issue. Thank you Ms Kate, for your kind strong support on this

Dear Ken,
Kate again :)
Thank you so much for your specific and generous review of PageFly. We always want you to feel comfortable sharing any of your feedback with us about what issues you have when you use PageFly.
We also would like to thank you for giving us the chance to help you and make things right. We really appreciate your patience and understanding that you give us.
Please let us know if you have any questions or opinions, we do appreciate this.

Cheers!
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

PremiumPaintings

Perfect page builder and really good service. Response within 1 or 2 hours and also very willingly to help solve problems not directly related to the page builder. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Omni

Great support service! Emad has been extremely helpful and able to resolve all issues I've had so far.