PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

Meerveil

Very helpful app with great service! In my opinion, every seller need a good app like this because it does customize your pages as what you expected.

CARRÉ-TROPICAL.FR

Th very good thing with the app is the customer service reaction. They really help you, whatever your experience level is in creating web pages

Print Me Zen

I installed and uninstalled 3 other page builder apps before Shopify recommended this app to me. Absolutely amazing!! Easy to use and amazing customer service!! If you need a page builder app, stop looking and install this one now!

Sweagy

This app is not only so easy to use and helpful but also the support is INCREDIBLE, they respond super fast and take the time to fix everything. I recommend without hesitations!

TreatPosture

One of the best customer service ever! Thanks to Touqir who was very patient and extremely helpful!

RAVEN HAIR

C'est une application géniale, elle à totalement changer ma façon de travailler avec Shopify et les répercussions son très bénéfiques ! L'équipe du service client est incroyablement réactive et efficace ! Je recommande sans hésitation

Crowning Scents

This is my new favorite app and the support team is AMAZING!!! I had a guy named Randy help me and he was so patient, gave me tutorials and suggestions when I asked. I hope I get him every time I need help because the support was AMAZING.

upainting.store

I use the app to help me build a custom product page, but not know to integrate with a 3rd-party custom app. The supporter helps me do that and record a video to teach me how to do it for myself. Helpful product, good customer service. Viet Nam vo dich.

Sleepello

if you want to put your dropshipping level to another level this app is a must. very recommended! 5/5

Natco Foods Shop

The staff are super helpful and always respond and show you how to do things, and their manuals are easy to understand. It's got pretty good capabilities in terms of designing pages.