PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Pawsome.Coffee

Don't do what I did and try to get your head around shopify unless your really good with the shopify platform. Pagefly makes things so much easier and I'd have saved 2 weeks of messing about and money I paid to sort out early mistakes
So Pagefly is a no Brainer Recommended!

June 15, 2021

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

baluka mascotas

Very easy to use, very intuitive. And if you have questions about how to use a function, they are ready to help you at all times.
They have helped me a lot, even though I was still on the free plan until I advanced in the design of more pages.
They even helped me with design tips to make my page look more professional.
The support is exceptional, 5 stars.

June 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. In a world full of choices, we thank you for choosing and putting your faith in us. Hope to see a more glorious future ahead of us. If there is anything more for which you may require our assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us.

It is our fortune for getting you as our customer.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Tec2GO

Great customer support. Had an issue they solved it in a few minutes even on a Sunday. Thank you! Will keep using it

June 13, 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D
Please let us know if you need help.

Angel - PageFly Team

Outtire

PageFly is great because Shopify doesn't allow you to do a whole lot with your pages and blog but this app allows me to start an entire LGBTQ+ news section with no issue!

Hey Ryan!!
Thank you so much for your words, you are highly appreciated. We work hard to ensure that all of our customer's needs are covered.
We are here 24/7 for you so, anytime you need help, just drop us a message and we will help you right away.

Once again, thank you so much!

Looking forward to talking to you in the live chat,

Best Regards,

Cristian, from PageFly Team

Nudists

This app has been preventing us from making edits to our page using a theme we purchased after seeing this product is not the best fit. There is little to no help to figure out how to remove page fly code bits from our page

AMAT Nutrition

I installed PageFly and not only is the APP amazing, the support was equally amazing. I highly recommend PageFly to anyone that needs to take their design to the next level!

June 13, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for your review. This means a lot to all of us because we can know how we doing and what we need to improve.

We will try to make PageFly better and better and assist you when you need.

Have a nice day.
Angel - PageFly Team

PrettyPlants.nl

I really like this app. I used many other apps but their support center is really outstanding. Live chat is really wonderful. They really care about thee customers. If you have some issues during the designing stage, they will help you and resolve your issue for you. Highly Recommended !!!

Hey Nik!!
Thank you so much for your words on our support and app. We do work hard to make sure everybody is happy and building amazing stores!

Remember that any issue or question that you may have we are just one click away from you!
We are available 24/7 so anytime you need help, we will be there for you, too!

Best Regards and looking forward to seeing you in the live chat once again,

Cristian, from PageFly Team

Tote addicts

Great, I have spent hours looking the right app to achieve my project. I have finally find PageFly from YouTube. I also like the fact that there is alway someone available to help. For a beginner like me who don't know a lot with developing a page, I was well served and the app, is just great!

June 13, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure to help you with your building process! I wish you success and good luck with your website!

Sincerely,

Gabriel, from PageFly

VERDENA

The app is VERY VERY good, after overcoming the learning curve it enables you to build fantastic pages. and the customer service is incredible - they helped me fix all the small details Ii just didn't know how to do.

June 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ioana. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Nipobela

very good, perfect service... I recommend it to everyone, questions were taken, I had help, very helpful, problems solved! I highly recommend the staff

June 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for having Pagefly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Randy - PageFly Team