PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Enjoy Fresh Delivery

Great page builder app to customize your Shopify website. I do encounter glitches sometimes but the tech support are always available to help

Hi Troy,

Thank you so much for reaching out today and giving us such a generous review.
We really appreciate your feedback and we are trying harder to keep improving the service for you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to our live chat whenever you have a question. We are online 24/7 for you.

Have a wonderful day!

Hailey - PageFly team

Skimefit

Love everything about this app, the support, and all features, I am really in. Thanks a lot for everything, you´ve been a huge advantage and help in my business, thanks!

Hi Uriel,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback on Shopify App Store. Please feel free to contact us any time you need our help, we are just a click away.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Tags 4 Pets

We installed PageFly on our site because we needed a new Password page.
We asked a developer to create a page for us but when we uploaded it there were display problems on tablet, mobile and laptop because he had not optimized the page for that
Being a beginner we asked for help.
What a chance we had to fall on Randy. He explained to us what was wrong and most importantly he made all the changes to make the page look great and all for free!
I have to say, it's pretty rare to find people who help others like that no matter what.
I can only recommend PageFly because it is a fairly simple application to use and also for the excellent support offered .
Thanks again Randy for your help.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for the review, Gwen! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
Please feel free to get back to us whenever you need help. Cheers!

Randy - PageFly Team

blnk healthcare

Just started using the free version to try it out and already created a very nice looking page for our purposes. Had trouble one time figuring something out, but the support team responsed in chat within 1min and solved the issue for me. What more can you expect?

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are satisfied with PageFly and our support service. Please let us know if you need help.

Felipe - PageFly Team

YourLittleFriend

I knew from the beginning that I wanted to implement more creative designs to my shop which Shopify does not offer. So I tried PageFly and I loved it. Since I am new to this e-commerce business I still have plenty of questions, but their support is always friendly and super fast. They have helped me with every problem so far. I can definitely recommend PageFly.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Your nice comments are a great inspiration for us to improve our app.

Hope that we can grow together! We're here if you have any further questions.

Angel - PageFly Team

Phibi's

This app has some amazing page building capabilities, the support staff make everything easier and are so accommodating and helpful whenever I get stuck!

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback on the App Store. We are so happy that we could be able to and help you. That's what we are trying to do. Please let me know if you need assistance.

Paula - PageFly Team

GoBeautySkin

I really enjoy this app and the customer service is no1. They are always online and happy to help. Thanks for your support

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

VERDE

I'm using Pagefly to build my e-store from the beginning. I'm so happy using this app. Client service is perfect! :)

Hi Thu,

Touqir | PageFly Team

ArtFan

Great features, good price and excellent support! If i would have known about PageFly ealier, i would not have purchased a theme.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words, Schuyler! It really is a pleasure that we have you as our customer and I'm glad that we can help you achieve your needs! Please, feel free to contact us whenever you need help!

Felipe - PageFly Team

Warzone Tournament

BEST APP for page build, all is possible and assistance 24/7 is very useful, thanks for all your help :)

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much again for sharing your opinion with our community. We are happy to be able to contribute and help in this journey, if you need assistance we will be available.

Paula - PageFly Team