PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2000 reviews

Mealthy

I had some issues with the password page where my shop would go blank and Jamaal helped me as quick as possible. Thank you.

Harrogate Organics Company

absolutley awesome app and awesome customer service ... a+ great support and realy helpful... recommend - wicked and love it

Complete n Happy

This page builder is beyond amazing. Customer service is quick and all representatives are knowledgeable. I enjoyed having full control of the page layout

Ethicool Books

Pretty impressive product - addresses a lot of the major page creation barriers in most themes. Would highly recommend. One minor UX issue to address is unpublishing pages - it's not very intuitive

Le T-shirt du Caporal

Easy to use. I have a probleme with a page, but the help centre
solved the problem quickly ! pleasant and efficient

IoT Web Software

Great support and easy to use product!

I would recommend this add on for any Shopify store.

When you are in need of any support the quick chat team is always available and willing to help.

I cannot stress this enough I would recommend this product to anyone trying to start an online business and give it a new look.

AQUA Wave™ Water

*****HIGH REGARDS/HIGHLY RECOMMENDED LIST_You already know pagefly has some of this best pages to build with, clean white glossy spaces makes them one of your best choices to consider when getting your first store started, or revamping your exsisting store. Fore most of us though who don't consider ourselves that technically savvy, Great news I am here to say the pagefly support team is here to save the day, at least that's what my main man Touqir did this past Friday, fore me. I accidentally got their app mixed-up with a pro-form app and told him what I was trying to do, Touqir told me "no worries/no problem I'll help!" just like that, And boy did he help, now! that pro-form app I no longer need. I was truly amazed when I left their chat box thinking they were closed (after hours) and soon discovered that they were reaching out to me in my inbox just that fast! Wow!, totally impressed with this company. A true trooper-topper experience hard to come by these days. Keep up the Good work! Many continued good blessings through our LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST.

Psychic Sister Store

I have built several pages already with PageFly and found everything quite intuitive, despite my lack of coding experience. I did run into one style issue that I just couldn't figure out how to access on my own. Touqir fixed my problem for me, and then gave me clear instructions (with images) for how to resolve it in the future. Couldn't be happier!

Hand&Lock

Amazing app, easy to use, all the features you may need while creating custom pages. Their customer support is one of the best I have seen so far. 10/10

Prep-Right Survival

Such an easy app to use and customer service is AMAZING. Always online and available whenever I have a question or need help. Thank you for making creating pages so easy, PageFly! :)