PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

Monthly Madness

Pagefly is amazing, had such a great experience working with Donny, such a hard worker! Thank you for everything! We needed to meet an early deadline and Donny helped us meet the deadline with no hassle.

Gavegiganten.no

Ladies and Gentleman, i'm lost for words. I made over 500K $ USD in my Dropshipping lifetime, tried so many apps. But i have to take my hatt off to PageFly, such a smooth App with so many functions ( EVEN IN THE FREE VERSION ! ) If you would like to customize your Shopify even more, this is highly recommended. Whoever made this App, great work!

balabalahk

Maru helps me a lot when i meet the problem, this app is so nice,very easy to use, and will help you solve the problem. recommand!!!

mycoopti

I really like the support team, they are really fast. :)
I have no previous experience with coding and using Pagefly is really easy.

Answer4Life

pagefly has made my store much more aesthetic and professional. customer service is very insightful

Flair Fighter

The support at PageFly is amazing! I installed PageFly so I could create a simple landing page to collect email leads before Black Friday. I had some questions and support would answer super quickly, within 10 minutes at most. This is the fastest I've ever seen of any app support. They're really helpful. Only critique is increasing the button padding is not so intuitive, and will only look good on the PC view, while the mobile view is a little odd (text is aligned to the top than the middle). To remedy that, I just changed the button back to default spacing. But other than that, this app has been perfect for building a simple landing page. I just wish Pagefly allowed for more than one page to be built at a time. It's hard to test out any of the other features when you have to overwrite the exiting page you built to try out building another page. I think a better option would be to let us try building different pages, but only limit to publishing one at a time. That's my suggestion. Also, I'd love to see integration with Omnisend email marketing platform in the future. :)

Hi Jinny Liang,

Thank you for your generous review! I’m glad that you find interest in exploring PageFly - It’s all our pleasure to assist you along your journey with us.
We are trying our best every day to improve our customer support quality and serve you better in the future. Your words are a great motivation for us! I hope that we can be more helpful to you in the near future.
We have already noted your recommendation - It’s a brilliant idea you have there, thank you for the suggestion! Hopefully, that feature can show up on our next update. We will notify you once it is displayed on PageFly.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further issues, our support team is here with you 24/7!

Sincerely,
Maru | PageFly Team

ABOSTO'S

I love my store now because of this app. it really helped me to make a nice home page. even if I needed help they ware always there .

Hi Bashi,

Thank you very much for the feedback you left. It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.
Please feel free to contact us any time you need help regarding PageFly app :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

burdalux

This app is just amazing! Not only is it super easy to design exactly what you want but whenever I've had the smallest of problems, the customer service has been absolutely amazing. The response time is super fast and they've explained the step by step so clearly. Even sending videos/screenshots of my store back to me so I 100% understand how to solve the issue. Couldn't recommend this app more!

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our App I am Glad to hear that I was able to help you with the issues you were facing. Feel free to get back to us again we are here 24/7 to help our customers with any issues they might face while building Pages using PageFly.

Max - PageFly Team

PhoneJunkie

great and fast customer service and a great app, love that there's a free plan! perfect to give my website the look i want.

November 25, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Oh My Woo

This app is easyish to use. Every hiccup I have encountered their staff are right on it to recertify and help you out any way they can. Fast Efficient & Friendly

November 25, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager