PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

The Keeper

New to the app and learning how to build a page was super easy and intuitive. Got my page looking how I wanted really quickly. But my gosh, the support! Wow. I hit one little snag and within a really short time, their support guy had solved the issue and I'm on my way! Brilliant. Thanks guys!

The CocoLoco

This app is very easy to use and super helpful customer support! Would definitely recommend using this app.

walkplaystayunlimited

I used the app to create a launching page for my website. My website did not have the same photo when I opened it on my mobile vs my laptop. The chat support fixed it right away ! Thank you

iDetoxTea

Great support very helpful. Pretty straight forward to use.
Will continue to use and recommend. Would like to see more password pages themes.

Homemate Appliances

Customer support is AWESOME.... If you are not ready for a paid subscription I highly recommend you to try out this app since all features are unlocked for free and you get the grace of several pages to test things out.

August 1, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

Bloodbox

AMAZING!!! There are video demos for every aspect. Loved this, easy to use, and free. Thank you so much. I was able to put a customized picture password protected page on my store, as I am in the process of rebranding

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Ruby & Daisy

Salem was extremely helpful when trying to set up pages and was really patient with me!

Thank you for all of your help.

August 1, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

GØLD's

Great tool, super fast support. Already build a lot of high converting landingpages with this tool. Can recommend it a lot!

Hi,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. really appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We’re here for you anytime.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

jesuschristchecksoverstripes

Amazing app, let's you do cool stuff without knowledge of coding + awesome support! Totally worth a shot!

Hi Maxim,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.
Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

The Knowledge Coop

easy to use, fast support, great. we built pretty much every page we needed within a few hours. 5/5!!

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Emad - PageFly Team