PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Posh Shoppe

Great customer support. They really helped me when I couldn't figure out the technology. App is great for throwing up a quick page

October 11, 2021

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

PandaShoptm

I just started using this application, but I can already see how many possibilities gives it! The 24/7 support service is very helpful and answers any questions you may have!
Cool guys! Thank you very much!

Thank you for choosing and using PageFly <3

I'm so happy to be able to help you and I am so glad that you are satisfied with this

Please let me know if you need our support

Cookie - PageFly Team

Hoppi™

Customer service response is tip top. Best Page builder in Shopify. Most recommended Landing page builder for all novice user.

Hey there!!

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with all of us!
We, at PageFly, are really happy about what you said because we work hard every day to try to make our customers as happy as possible while attending the fast way we can!
Remember that when you need any help or find an issue on the way you can drop us a message on the live chat, we are happy to help!

Best Regards and looking forward to seeing you again in the live chat,

Cristian - PageFly Team

Doppeltree

Great app. I've been using PageFly for over 2 years now. Love how versatile the app is to make landing pages. And the team is always improving and rolling out new features. Also, customer service is excellent. I get help almost immediately via chat!

October 11, 2021

We work hard every day to provide you with the greatest service; it is extremely essential to us that you can make the most beautiful pages in the simplest method; every time we read that we are doing a good job, it motivates us to keep working.

Please let us know if you require assistance.

Angel - PageFly Team

mindology.fr

very helpful video and explanation thank you for your help and very quick answers (within a minute!) amazing support !

October 11, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with the Shopify community What you think of us is very important to us, and we work hard every day to improve and provide you with the finest service possible.

Angel - PageFly Team

Kyra's Shea Medleys

There is a lot CSS styling code that I have had to figure out, but the customer support teams actually assists in this area. The 5 stars is for them.

Hi Kyra,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. Your opinion is of high regard to us. Rest assured, we will always work to keep improving our service to ensure that it meets your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Jerry - PageFly Team

Fossil Farms Web Store

Absolutely amazing customer and product support. To me this a clear differentiator between them and their competition.

October 11, 2021

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

edone.paris

Parfait de bout en bout, gratuit pour faire une page coming soon, et personnalisable à souhait, je recommande !

October 7, 2021

Merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps d'écrire. Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous appréciez notre application, et encore plus que vous le pensiez de notre service client.
Cela signifie beaucoup pour moi et le reste de notre équipe! Nous espérons pouvoir vous aider à nouveau bientôt!

Toujours heureux de vous aider !!! <3

Angel - Équipe PageFly

Gubarun

They have really good service team, all over the world and do best for you. And features in the app are good too.

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're glad to bring you a great experience using PageFly. This serves as a motivation for our team to improve our app and support quality to help you grow your business in the best possible way.

Best regards,
Tracy | PageFly Team

Movo Novo

Super interactivo y fácil de usar. Tiene desde cosas básicas hasta muy avanzadas para poder hacer una página sofisticada. (La versión gratuita es excelente). Su apoyo es impresionante, les pedí ayuda y me contestaron al minuto y lo resolvieron a los 5 minutos.

October 7, 2021

Muchas gracias por tus palabras. Nos complace saber que encuentra nuestra aplicación excelente y aún más saber que piensa eso de nuestro apoyo.
¡Significa el mundo para mí y para todo nuestro equipo! ¡Esperamos poder ayudarlo nuevamente pronto!

¡Todo el amor! <3