PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Uprise Nutrition

I have used this app to help build engaging Landing and Web pages. It's a great supplemental tool to use for maturing a product shopping website and has some great design starter templates bridging the gap of a theme's limitations and app add ons - for a well-polished full website.

Werk Babe Co

I am building my entire website on this. It is very easy to use with many different functions to change the design so it has been the perfect solution. Also, the support is excellent. I had many questions and had someone from Live Chat was helping me for about an hour which was a lifesaver. This is great for creating all the various pages for your website as well as landing pages. I started off with the free trial and used that for my launch landing page to capture emails and have since been building my website with this. Would highly recommend.

Fiat Lucks

I'm using this app to help me boost conversion rate on my product page - does the work! Keep it up, guys :D

Nest and Key

This app allowed me to create additional pages with ease and they provided very nice templates to get me started. The support team was also really helpful and ponded immediately.

From Fire

The team at PageFly went above and beyond my expectations when it came to explaining how to solve a problem. They were amazing! I wanted to find a way to assign unique social images to my pages. The images I wanted were different from Shopify's set universal social sharing image. The PageFly team and specifically Hoang spent days working with me and we eventually got everything working the way I hoped! I couldn't be happier with their service and would recommend them to everyone interested.

Malice

Love the ease of building your own page. Incredibly fast support too. Helped me with a few issues in just under a few minutes!

Buff Jewellery

Great app, the pages have made our store look way more slick, and the service has been amazing. Super quick and easy to amend and tweak things, via the chat, thanks guys!

pasvupaspris

Perfect apps for the price, you can try for free and the customer service is really good ! JE RECOMMANDE !! i had some difficult to learn how to use it but now i can do almost what i want on my product pages !

ICECUR

very nice app, very good online service team! I am going on working with them very happily, nice choice! good work

Leyalhair

AMAZING! And loved the customer service. I know nothing about coding but with this my website looks amazing hehe :) No need for a designer, you can do it yourself.
You can create amazing pages.