PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Scentmatch

This is an amazing app. The customer service is completely out of this world. I have never seen customer service so professional and nice. They assist you with the right information you need to build your site. Once you get the hang of it. It becomes better. This is the best site builder on shopify and I highly recommend it. Richard is awesome by the way. Amazing staff

Investor Crate

*UPDATED REVIEW* I have been using this APP for approximately a year. It's awesome. There is a learning curve but it allows you to do some really amazing things in terms of SEO, Landing Pages, Et Cetera. I use to HATE this APP when I first started with it but to my own amazement, every time I would give them feedback, they would say they will fix it and they did. They are constantly working hard on this APP (atleast as of August 21, 2019) and I will continue using this, well into the future!

Sanseti

Best page builder on shopify....but what you are really getting here is top-notch support; and if you need someone to build pages FOR YOU then these guys are best in class. Affordable and do great work, always timely!

Can't say enough good things

Worldtripify

Support is honestly amazing - willing to help at all times.
Software is great too, with lots of decent templates you can use. I do wish making changes was made bit easier - as it's not really drag and drop, but they did make a great effort.

Jesusgiftstore

If anyone says they don't like this App...it's only because they do NOT know how to design or edit a website.

This App is the BEST App Shopify has to offer and it's my favorite. I LOVE this App and I give it 5 stars!!!!!

If you understand how to edit / design a website...then it's extremely easy to use and has a lot of features that will make your store look very professional. I highly recommend this App!

Check out my Shopify store's HOME page and it was built with the Pagefly App. I'm using the PRO version and it's worth every penny. I'm thrilled with this App. I also used the "advanced" tab on the Pagefly App to give my pictures MOVEMENT on my pages. (Look at my store's HOME page and you'll notice how the pictures and videos have movement - www.JesusGiftStore.com) My demographic for my store is millennials and that's why my store is designed this way.

The customer service for this App is OUTSTANDING and they are always there when I have a question and they always answer me and resolve any issue I may be having. This App is EXCELLENT!

www.JesusGiftStore.com

Commun Des Mortels

Reasonably priced compared to other apps like this. So many features it's amazing, and the support is absolutely fantastic. Only thing I wish for is that Shopify fonts like Helvetica Neue were included, as right now only Google Fonts are supported.

Vogue Effects

Great App and great support that go above and beyond! especially Thanh!

Irreversible Bijoux

great application I recommend!
I had modifications to make on my shop and technical assistance to everything done

Joetigros

This app is the best thing I've ever experienced on Shopify!!!! I had too much problems before with pages and especially for mobile friendliness and responsiveness. But with PageFly I feel super comfortable and happy, their service is just wonderful and meeting all my needs, I can provide my customers with wonderful designs and easy made. No experience needed, just everything you need is inside. and oh yes, I forgot to say that their support is super responsive, very fast, smart, finding solutions for your problems and hearing your suggestions to add features in the app later. I'm just super Satisfied!

Upets Nl

Great app, we wanted some changes and the support is the best. Without charging anything they helped us.
The price is very reasonable.

Thank you guys for helping us out and wish you all the best.