PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Yampaca

Great product! Super easy to navigate. You're able to customize for desktop/laptop, mobil and tablet! This has app has made my site look really good and the price is SUPER reasonable compared to other page builders.

Great add features to your store pages without needing to spend a lot of money!

Coffecupsworld

Pagefly has been the first landing page builder that I had learn to understand to use and it was all thanks to the great customer service this app has! :). There were many things I needed help with and all of them were solved! I recommend this app to any shopify owner!

Catchphrase Gospel

Vian from the support desk was one of the most patient and helpful people I have dealt with while I try to set up my Shopify Store. This app has incredible features and loads of options to customize things just how you want them!

Onetreeplanted 2

Support has been great! I don't know how to code and they've been very helpful in providing CSS code snippets to make important changes to the webpage.

Ittse

PageFly has given me the ability to set up shop exactly how I want to. Their support throughout the process has been quick and extremely helpful. Highly recommend them over all the other page builders I tried before landing here.

Shaman Stone

Malgré quelques difficultés à la mise en place sur le thème, tout a fonctionné nickel. Equipe support vraiment excellente et ils ont même fait plus que prévu. Merci encore à PageFly

Charmbeau

Terrible app, was struggling for 2 days trying to figure out how to make a giveaway page and place things together so they will look same on PC and Phone. No success, just wasted my time. There are so many bugs with this app. Guys, please work on the app and don't offer something what does not even properly work yet.

Salty Robot

I'd highly recommend PageFly to anyone who wants to extend the quality of their Shopify store to substantially higher level.

PageFly PRO is a cheap addon that lets you make beautiful product pages in minutes. It's quite easy to use, and furthermore the customer support is excellent.

I had an issue while designing a page and James helped me out super quickly.

I look forward to designing more pages with PageFly and finding more incredible features.

Good job to the Team at PageFly and thank you for a quality product.

Jumu Rack

The SellerSmith team are very responsive to issues and take the time to assist in customization and fixes. I appreciate the fact that you can send a chat after-hours and have it addressed when the staff is online. The app is a very useful tool for creative page template management.

Jwcoffeeco

This app is awesome if you want to do just about anything the native shopify backend won't let you do! We use it for all kinds of custom pages when we want some extra levels of customization. The support is incredible - I've never had an issue that couldn't be fixed in seconds over the chat! Touqir is the man!