PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

Paws for Giving

I really held my judgment for a while on Pagefly but I'm saying as someone who tried many different themes, is great with stylesheets and code, and just wanted something easy, GET PAGEFLY. The greatest thing about Pagefly is that the support is absolutely amazing. I've had so many stumbling blocks where Pagefly's features clash with MY theme, nothing to do with Pagefly. Within 2-48 hours every time, Pagefly support have gotten in there and fixed things I felt were unfixable. If you get pagefly, use the support. Thank you Pagefly for an amazing product that helps my website look exactly how I want it to.

Kidsimply

I would highly rate this amazing app, it definitely gets a 5 star from me. The staff are the reason I love this app so much. I received the most amazing support from a staff member called "Sun". Her patients and support was the highest standard I have ever received. She saved me so much time in the development of my Shopify store and was so patient. She has made my page look better then I had started off.

Ava Beauti

great customer service from angel!! the rest of customer service is always helpful and easy to access

Jacob Alexis

This is one of the best app to develop pages and forms in Shopify without having any technical knowledge. The support of PageFly is so helpful and quick.

NiTrideDesign

This app has been a big part of making my website look and feel the way it does. Aesthetically designing pages when using this app requires zero coding experience for beginners and is powerful enough to allow beginners to get whatever look they like through the amount of control it provides. This app is also helpful for users who are more experienced as it doesn't limit control over page design, through allowing users to add their own custom codes. I really liked this feature as I was able to add my own code to my pages, for adding in my own cool features to the pages. What disappointed me with the app however was Pagefly's control over customising their table elements as it was very limited and I couldn't get a look that I wanted. I however was able to overcome this because of them allowing you to place your own code on the pages, as I just designed my own tables using excel, exported them to code and edited that code to then be optimised for a web-page. I was sad that I had to spend time learning how to do this instead of being aided by their app however it was good to learn a new skill. This app greatly simplifies page design and gets rid of having to do the annoying time consuming/ boring work. On top of that, whenever I needed support fixing an issue, the Pagefly support team was extremely helpful at solving the issues. They were very friendly, fast, and had very good communication skills. Whenever I look at getting an app, I always look at how much it would cost me in the long run, and aim for something that is relatively free. Well the good news about Pagefly is that it is completely free and there are zero continual fees to pay. Lets say you need to use Pagefly's platinum plan for your site, it may be expensive but once your finished creating your pages you can publish them and return to the free plan, keeping all your work. Pagefly only charge you for access to editing the pages. This is amazing as there are theoretically no monthly fees for using this app, making them extremely cheap (practically free) in the long run. I highly recommend this app for aiding website design.

CanvasCity

Super helpful team!! helped with minor changes for all my pages. They are available to help at almost anytime during the day!

Poppox

Nice App, easy to use and many predefined functions.
Very good customer service and good attention!
Thanks!

Hi Jordi,

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Jerry - PageFly Team

Origin's Embrace

Great support. Great platform. If you have zero experience with coding, this is a great way to design your website.

January 12, 2021

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.
We hope to see you again soon!

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Escape Welt GmbH

I used this app and find better to use being time saving and less effort. Some issues I faced were about the template updation and real preview and pulishing it to the store as I was in trouble for once or twice.
The team should solve issues like mentioned if be from their and.
But what I liked the most is Support. They are quick and feels like your problem is just solved in no time.

META Nutrition

What can I say: amazing app and best support! They managed to fix my problem lightning fast. Thank you guys!

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and your time with us.
It's lovely to know that our customers are more satisfied with our product and services day by day.
Our pleasure to help you with your business <3