PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

UR-Pet

Very easy to update your page from the original shopify editor and create a very professional webpage that can create a high conversion product. The customer is also quick and efficient. Highly recommend using the app for changing 1 page to test and see whether its for you, you wont be disappointed,

Hi Javeria,

It really motivates us to give our best to our customers when they need our help.

Keyaiira

The app is fairly easy to use compared to others and grate chat support! Very happy with the free plan!

August 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service.
Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team.

Kontu

My one biggest complaint with Shopify has been the choice of a template that's inflexible or hiring an expensive design/development team. PageFly literally has saved me from moving to WooCommerce and using Elementor. Shopify owes you a solid, PageFly!

August 6, 2020

Thanks so much for the high praise! We're always happy to hear when users are enjoying PageFly. We're here for you anytime.

Emad - PageFly Team

Gblack shop

Super simples de ser usado, ótimo suporte, recomendo 100%, a suporte me atendeu super rápido e resolveu meu problema

BiFlexFitness

Awesome service! Had a problem and they were quick to figure out the exact issue. I was able to get my site up ASAP

The Pet Handle

I used this app in a few of my stores and it's great! Very easy to get going and loaded with features. If you get stuck the customer support team chat is awesome they help right away. It's like having a dev team in your pocket So worth it. Thank you Paula for fixing my store product page. A+ for this App for sure worth every penny!

jatobá store

I had a problem that I couldn't solve. I joined the support, and was attended by Touqir, an incredible person, who helped me in less than 5 minutes solved my problem. I am very grateful for you Touqir. Thank you!

Hi Rafael,

Thank you so much for your awesome review. This motivates us to continue providing the best experience possible for you and helps others understand how the PageFly team can make their eCommerce life easier.

Togninis Cafe, Deli & Catering - Milton, Brisbane

This app is amazing! I am a Freelancer and it has helped me add more value into the templated Shopify sites. Instead of being locked into a layout and limited by the high cost of customisation PageFly allows me to create anything I want for the client. Sweet. Plus the support is really awesome, especially Torqir.

Hi Mardi,

Thank you so much for your generous review, this really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for our every customer :)

The Den For Pets

10/5 Stars :) Incredibly intuitive application. Easy to handle. No coding required and if you want to step up your internet game and save thousands of hours PageFly is the way to go. Customer service is outstanding without exaggerating. With crazy busy supply chains and overwhelmed companies they respond within minutes. Professional and personal touch! I wasted 2.5 weeks working with other platforms but them truly made a difference! Time is money and they deliver! :-)

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

OneTekWorld - The Fastest Wireless Charger

This app is amazing!!! Used it to make a beautiful product page and a nice contact page. I'm also thinking about rebuilding my entire shopify website with the app. Excellent customer service and really user friendly. Thanks to Touqir from Pagefly! Onetekworld.com

Hi Carl,