PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build High-converting Landing, Product Page to Boost Sales

BuddhistBracelet

Cristian deserves a raise he helped me a lot. Would highly recommend Pagefly This is an amazing app and has a lot of features and is very amazing.

Hey Chris!!

Thank you so much for taking the time and leave your thoughts here on a review! Haha, I appreciate so much for that, I would indeed be happy if that raise happens! 😁 I am also so happy to learn you like our app and find it amazing. We are all very happy for having you around! Remember that if any issue arises you can just drop us a message and we will help you right away! We are here for you! 😊

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat again,
Best Regards,

Cristian, from PageFly Support.

Gwen Beloti Collection

The support team was really helpful. The response time to my inquiry was swift and the efficient. Someone from their team resolved the issue that I was unable to figure out on my own. Also the feature and what you can do with the app is great. I love the versatility the pages have brought to my site. I highly recommend.

Hi Gwen,

Thank you so much for your generous review. Rest assured, we will continue to put in all of our efforts to help you achieve your beautiful store design.

Thank you.

Jerry, PageFly team

Folocam

Excellent app. Had some technical issues at first but they fixed it within a couple of minutes. Great staff

Greetings

Thank you kindly for your kind words. We appreciate you sharing the word about us. We're here for you anytime.

Please feel free to let us know if you need any assistance.
We are right here to help you <3

Angel - PageFly Team

MEAS Active

Great app. Easy to use and design a page. Good customer service if needed. Integrates easily with shopify

July 26, 2021

We are so grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Your words mean a lot to all of us because we have been trying day and night to improve the app.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions,

Choueer

Very helpful! The service team is wonderful they replied my messages very in time, I appreciate it! Highly recommend it! Looking forward to seeing some new functions in the future.

July 26, 2021

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a great review.
And thank you so much for your feedback, we will try our best to provide more useful functions in our app and make them helpful for you.

Let us know if you need any assistance.

dghealth

I had a problem with a notification on my shopify. I could not find how it fix it. Angel took the time and told me where to look and where it might be. Im a happy camper now. thanks

July 26, 2021

Hi, thank you for writing to us, these words motivate us to continue growing and learning in order to provide you with a better product.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Angel | PageFly Team

Donata Lifestyle

Is a great app but what makes it greater is the customer service taking turns to not let you down. All of them guys and girls are very supportive and specially Cris (top man) showing you the way around. Thank you and we will continue using this app for future projects.

Hey Avila Valdez!!

Thank you so much for your lovely words to us, and also for that word for me! 😁
I am really happy, as is my team, for knowing that you are happy with our app and service.
We will be looking forward to continue to working with you in your future projects, you know you got us backing you up!! So, you are all good! 😀

Have a great rest of the day,

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat again,

Cristian, from PageFly Support. <3

Fintie Cases

Excellent customer service, and prompt response!
The APP is easy to use and have great template options that make my work much easier without coding and save much of my time. I wish I could have used it earlier. Thank you very much, Pagefly!

July 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We really appreciate you being a valued PageFly user and helping to share honest words about us. We’re here for you anytime you need us.

Have a great day!

AdeBelly

Thank you so much, Kate is so nice and patient, she resolved all my questions perfectly, thanks!!!!!

July 26, 2021

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with PageFly quality, so please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to satisfying you. Have a great day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Reactive Concealment Holsters

I learned basic liquid and I know css and coding. Over the past 18 years I began to question is I was a business owner or a coder. If you're still coding your websites or hiring out the design you are behind the curve. Pagefly is quite simply a faster way to get the results you want. I've had pagefly for approximately a year now and it has given me back the time I used to spend coding. GET THIS APP and take control of your website design

July 26, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for such a great review you left on the app store.
And I wanna say thank you for choosing and using PageFly for your store, this really means a lot to all of us.

Thanks to your review, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve for our app to make it more user-friendly and easy to use.

Please let us know if you need any assistance,
Cookie - PageFly Team