PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

ECOGLOBE

Shagar Support sur réactif a vos question et efficace je conseil cette application, ca fait maintenant 1 ans que je suis sur l'application et m'ont beaucoup aider a comprend leurs applications, il y a vraiment un soutien derrière pour pouvoir progresser merci beaucoup !!

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your words. We appreciate your trust and will do our best to deserve it.
Please feel free to reach out via Livechat on the PageFly dashboard or https://help.pagefly.io/submit-ticket should you need any further assistance. Also, please feel free to send any other feedback that you do have - we would love to hear from you!

Warmly,
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

NGNM - No Gods No Masters ® Cycling

i really like the app, i'm serving a few pages off of pagefly and integrating them to my site.
It's crazy that one needs to resort to 3rd party apps to extend the life of a Shopify theme without knowing a single line of html code... but i'm pleased there is this app. I wished they included more functionalities & templates, i.e. Optin landing pages, registration/events pages etc... to keep everything under the same hood. Hope you guys @PageFly can take this into consideration for future plans.

ShayrdAir

I use this app to build out new pages for my Shopify account. It is useful! Paula in particular is a great customer service rep!

May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, this really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for our every customer :)

Touqir - PageFly Support Team

Skin Care By Suzie

Update: Support reached out, kinda solved the issue, Received Message Doesn't work with firefox use Chrome, I tried that, Did not work with chrome, Would only work with Chrome Incognito. that is a lot of steps I have to go through just to use the product, But I appreciate the support

Tried to create first page got a message that I could not because I had zero pages left. Tried to contact support and there stupid chat bot asks a bunch of questions that did not pertain to my problem and then nobody answered the chat after going through all that. If thing change I will update this

Techwave

One of the best apps ive used to edit my website. Hailey has been very responsive and helpful! Its fairly quickly to learn the program and get started! Hopefully they add more features or online tutorials ! 4.5/5

HOUSEOFVINCENT

Overall the app is super thorough, easy to use and the support is quick. We've stumbled a couple of bugs that couldn't be fixed before a future update is available and one bigger deal (to us). Pagefly doesn't support filters to filter tags (color, material, size etc.).

Other than that it's perfect.

KitchenMadMess

I am using the free version and works surprisingly good. I only wish it had Vitals integration but there is a code you can paste and .. works just the same

FruittiBox

The customer service at page fly is Excellent. Even during these current times (Covid19) the online team have always been on hand to help (almost immediately) with any issues.

That said I have had to contact them a few times with several issues relating to my store. I'm primarily using the app to act as a landing page to build my mailing list before my website goes live and have encounter a few issues along the way. From the integration form not performing properly with the input fields not displaying correctly, to leads being re-directed to a second sign up page after initially inputting their details on the landing page. The most recent issue was not being able to disable the landing page so that my store could be made live to customers. With this said because the customer service was so good all these issues were dealt with in a swift and timely manner. I think this app could be made more beginner friendly as I'm sure the issues I had could easily be solved by someone with more technical "know how" but a beginner like myself would struggle.

Smith & Vandiver

the rep had patience with me troubleshooting and in creating a contact form, eliminating glitches and testing it with our emails

Stona

I experienced several bugs in my product pages, which were raised by my Customers - f.e. "Add to Cart" button stop working. The customer service has been always very good and I got very good support. I wish that the app would be more stable, the bugs are happening two often on my published pages, but still 4 stars because the customer service tries to give a very good support and fast response.