PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with ease

Born Beau

Have been using PageFly for almost 2 years now and love the flexibility it gives me. The customer service is always excellent, helping me with any problems. Definitely recommend.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review of the app store. We are so happy that we could help you with your issue.
We are improving our app to make it better. Please let me know if you need any helps.

Duong - PageFly Team

MoneyTime SA

Really great for creating beautiful pages and going beyond the limited options that Shopify gives you. Best of all you don't need to know how to code and their 24/7 help service is so good. There is a lot of functionality to it so it's fantastic that there are help videos an online chat anytime to help you when you get stuck. They make little videos explaining how to fix things which are so helpful. Would highly recommend!

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,

Blud naturals

Felipe Mejia was amazing. Had a few issues that were irritating to say the least. He worked out the problem & even made a video for my future reference. Great experience: )

April 27, 2021

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your thoughts! It is an excellent motivation for us to improve ourselves!
We are pleased to assist you on your journey with PageFly.

Lets Go Giveaways

Simply the best page builder on Shopify, easy to use, highly customisable and integrates into your theme seamlessly. Support team are quick, helpful and always on hand if needed.

April 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's wonderful to know that you've had a great experience using PageFly. This will serve as a motivation for us to further improve our app and support quality.
Should there be anything, feel free to drop us a message at anytime.

Layer Origin Nutrition

Amazing customer service. Available seemingly 24/7 to help and help fast. I've learned to put together webpages "on my own" using this app. Big fan of it.

April 27, 2021

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate it. We will try our best to make PageFly better every day for you. Please let us know if you need help at any moment.

Healp.co

Super helpful! I had an issue with designing something on my site and one of the tech support agents created a whole video explaining how to fix the issue. Really stellar customer service, and big shoutout to Angel!

April 27, 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D

Please let us know if you need help.

ibeauthentic2

AMAZING SUPPORT STAFF! The customization is ideal for any kind of page editing. If you are unsure or if there are glitches, they respond in seconds and help you fix it ASAP!

April 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. This means a lot to all of us because we can know how we doing and what we need to improve.
We will try to make PageFly better and better and assist you when you need.

Have a nice day.

Saory Express

The team is sensational, they serve us very well. Great professionals !!!
Whenever I need I get in touch and I am very well attended.

April 27, 2021

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate that you are a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We are here for you anytime.

Please do not hesitate to leave us a message at any time if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Zeroswatches

PageFly has solved my problem with Narrative product page (and will solve any problem with template you don't like). Their support is also reliable and very quick (Thank you Mrs. Amanda for your help :) ) . They deserve 5 stars. I'm more than happy to recommend!

April 27, 2021

Our team has read your kind words and we are all filled with happiness - thank you so much for making our day, and I’m so glad that we are able to make yours too!

It’s our pleasure to provide you with the best app and the best customer service we have. You have our promise to keep growing every day to serve our dear customers like you ;)

Thank you for being a part of PageFly!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

LederGlück Manufaktur

For people who are used to WordPress and quickly create a new page based on their homepage layout template, it can be quite frustrating that Shopify doesn't have such options and that you don't have template sections/ blocks for all pages out of the box. This is why external providers like PageFly come into play. They provide you with the features needed to create beautiful pages in no-time - once you got familiarized with the technical requirements to make it look like you want to have it. Take the free plan first to make a test page. At the beginning, I was over-complicating everything by adjusting the backend liquids because I wanted to have specific fonts inherited from the main theme. If you don't have access to a good customer service in such situation you would simply be lost... Fortunately, they have a chat feature that actually works perfectly. They organize themselves in a global way that you can reach out at almost every daytime. Paula was covering my requests over several days and was not only doing a perfect job explaining the technical details to me as a non-techie ;-) she also was very patient with additional questions I had as well as super responsive (answered within a few minutes only). Paula is simply the best and ensures a very good customer onboarding experience. This is the reason why I just upgraded to a paid plan - whithout her help I would have deleted the app before even knowing how to make it work for my pages! In essence: You cannot be wrong with this App, as you can first try it for free with the limited free plan. Plus you will get immediate help if you don't know how to adjust your content. Once you learned how, you can upgrade to a paid plan and create your whole website & shop pages with this app if you like.

April 27, 2021

I hope that you are having a great day, because it’s our great day to see you happy and satisfied!

The pleasure is all ours to be a helpful companion on your journey exploring PageFly. Thank you for choosing our app to assist you and your business. We promise to improve ourselves every day to serve you to your fullest!

Again, thank you for your kind words and your precious time!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager