PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

51 - 60 of 2098 reviews

BIRDS Dry Gin

The customer support is great! Always super helpful no matter what problem or question I have and they fix everything - Thank you!!
It took some time for me to understand how everything works, but now it becomes easier and faster every day.

Power Supplied

Customer service is excellent. I used to the chat function to talk to a rep about a formatting issue I was having, and had a response and a fix in no time!

Abunda

Great app, great support. Anyone new to Shopify, keep the default theme and use PageFly to make it beautiful. No need for an expensive theme. Tons of flexibility here.

Delune

Randy was amazing helping me with what I thought was the silliest question, but he fixed it and even showed me how to do it myself. Thank you. I'm on my first day of the app only so looking forward to learning more and using all the features!

BAEBEE CRIB

great app. it is very flexible. great support team too! thank you very much for all the help. compatible with different review app too!

il forno - Comida Italiana

the best application to customize your store on shopify. The support is the best, they solve all the problems very fast

XACTLY Life

I use this app to make my product and landing pages. It allows for much flexibility and is intuitive to use. New features are released constantly and their customer support is fantastic.

HuginStore

The best app for creating personalized pages, good features and attentive support, I recommend it to everyone.

mylittlecoupon

Great app with a lot of features! The support team is always very nice and helpful!

PSOCKS

Great app and great people behind it... Nice support with quick response and real concern to solve eventual problems!!