PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

Minar Webstore

Perfect for seasonal special offer landing pages. Easy to edit segments and highly active support. Free option is more than enough.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your generous review, I'm happy to be able to help on your issues. please reach us anytime for any concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Support Team

iBrea

Customer service helped me a lot. Very patient to answer my questions and and really quick response.

Hey there!!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are really happy to know that you like our customer service. We try to help as fast and to the point as possible. Your words encourage us to keep pushing this way. Remember that whenever you need help we are just one click away from you, <3

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat,

Wishing you the best,

Cristian, from PageFly Support.

thecheerpod

The service is very good. directly authorize to help me operate, thank you very much, I will use it in the future.

July 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Dashing Diva Singapore

This App is very helpful and really great!! Can customize my website just what I imagined. It's bit complex to use at first, but can always chat with support. customer service helped me alot!!! their response is so fast and helped me to fix it right away!!

Hi,
Thank you so much for spending time giving me such a generous review, especially during your busy time preparing for store launching. We hope to have a chance to welcome you to our office when all the Covid thing is over.
For now, I wish you the best and a great store launch <3

All the best,
Hailey - PageFly team.

P/S: We always have your back so please don't hesitate to reach out at any time ;)

LIN DE SOIE Australia

Pagefly has been a great tool to customize my website and gives me much more options. The customer service is also great as I was immediately transferred to a customer support member who guided me through all my issues

Hey Daniel!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind words and updating it.
I really appreciate you for taking this time to do so. It makes me happy that my help was helpful for you and you find a way to solve your issues. Do not worry, whenever you find an obstacle on your way in the e-commerce journey, remember that we are here with you and we have your back so do not hesitate to drop us a message, 😊

Looking forward to seeing you in the live chat,

Best Regards,

Cristian, from PageFly Support

The Debug Store

The app is very flexible. The more I use it, the more powerful it becomes. PageFly support is great - they will get you past hurdles so you can achieve what's needed. Thanks Touriq!

Hi John,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time on writing these lines, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are just a click away :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

LABFRESH

We use this app to help us create content pages. As I am fairly new to PageFly I have been in contact with the customer team a lot and they were very helpful. They always go a step further than expected and try to help even with slightly impossible or difficult questions. Very good experience.

July 15, 2021

We appreciate your good review. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. It has been an immense pleasure serving you. If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

We appreciate your future endeavors.
PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

SEEART IT

Thanks for pafefly support, especially for Emad, he was very kind and give me nice supports Thank you very much!!

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

Embark Smoked Meats

I kept having issues with my mobile site and desktop site with pages not loading but Paula was great and helped me out very quickly and was able to get my site up and running!

Hi Jasmine!

I appreciate your kindness and your words, it is very inspiring to be able to work with a very committed person like you.
Our team will continue working to be able to serve you with quality.

We will be available if you need any assistance.

Paula - PageFly Team

MoroccanSoulBeauty

I used this app to help me with the product page template , as I struggled with publishing the template to my Shopify theme, Paula went above and beyond and helped me with not only publishing by product template page but also took the time to help me with guiding me on where to change my contact info as well. Great Customer service Thank you PAULA.

July 14, 2021

I have to thank you for your generous words!

In a short time, we managed to resolve the last details so that you could publish your pages soon. I'm glad everything went right.
Please contact our team if you need any guidance. I will be happy to be able to contribute.

Thank you! - Paula PageFly Team