PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

polkadesign® GmbH

Using the app for a while now to create many product pages. It works perfect and the support is the best. They solve problems very fast within hours, and give great advices. Can't imagine life without it (with no programming skills). I do hope for even more features in the future.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind words and for your time with us.
It's lovely to know that our customers are more satisfied with our product and services day by day.

Our pleasure to help you with your business <3
Daisy | PageFly Team

Universoul Clothing

Great App. Friendly and kind support. Super Pages! Traffic increases by using this wonderfull app. Nice!

November 24, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Novateur Clothing

The app is amazing. It is really easy to use and gives you tons of options. The Help service is great too, they help you as quick as they can and. I really recommend using PageFly!

November 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It means a lot to us. We will always try our best to improve our service to serve customers like you.

If you need any assistance, feel free to let us know. We are available 24/7 and always ready to support you.

Thank you again and have a great day.

Tuble - PageFly team

FATTY SUNDAYS

I love this app - it really takes our website to the next level! With their live chat support feature, the PageFly team is always so quick to help, too. They're a group of very smart and friendly coders. I couldn't ask for much more!

Hi Lauren,

Thank you so much for your generous review, we know this's an insanely busy time of the year, but you spend time to leave us feedback. I can't thank you enough for that <3

I wish you very successful holiday seasons and all the seasons come after that!

Don't hesitate to ask if you need any help ;)

Hailey - PageFly Team

Loja Belezara

É fácil de mexer o atendimento deles é incrível! Eles prestam serviço tb em portugues, o pessoal é muito solícito, toda vez que precisei de ajuda, eles ajudaram a resolver! Recomendo!

November 23, 2020

Estou muito feliz em ver que pudemos ajudá-lo! Muito obrigado por nos deixar tão amáveis ​​palavras.
Continuaremos trabalhando para melhorar nosso produto e ficaremos mais do que contentes em ajudá-lo novamente se você precisar de qualquer ajuda.
Desejo a você tudo de bom com sua loja e espero que você continue aproveitando o app :)

Angel | Equipe PageFly

L&B love beautiful

J'ai utilisé cette application afin de personnaliser d'avantage mes pages produits ... Cette application est juste GENIALE et complète d'autant plus que l'assistant (Ange) était d'une gentillesse et d'une aide précieuse. Je recommande cette application à 1000%

November 23, 2020

Chez PageFly, nous voulons toujours que nos clients soient totalement satisfaits de ce qu'ils construisent, nous faisons de notre mieux pour y parvenir, merci beaucoup d'avoir partagé ce commentaire avec la communauté.

Angel | Équipe PageFly

Wildweed Gardens

I am a poet, NOT a web developer! But as an entrepreneur I know a good website is everything, so obviously Shopify is the way to go. It was honestly so intimidating until I found PageFly! So easy to use, and their customer support rep Angel was a life saver when figuring out how to integrate other plugins into their code! He made me a video to walk me through it!! I will literally never use anything else.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for the time you took to leave us this 5-star review and for writing these words, we will continue working and growing for you.

That Bunny Farm

Absolutely awesome support and a huge thank you to Angel that assisted me today. He helped me sort out a problem that I was having by uploading a video and explaining step by step how to resolve it.
Thank you so much for your fast support, I highly recommend loading this app onto your store.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for writing these words, we will continue working and growing for you again, thank you very much for the time you took to leave us this 5-star review

HONOR Mornings

Amazing help! Really appreciate his helpful video! Thank you so much! Helped me upload a new image to my blog post.

November 23, 2020

Your comment is very valuable to us at PageFly, thank you for taking the time and writing these words to us, we will continue to work hard every day to continue to provide you with the best Shopify page builder.

Liz from LEON NORD

Great app and an extraordinary service level! Would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for an easy way to create custom landing pages without developer skills.

November 23, 2020

I just read this generous Review Elizabeth. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. I really motivate us to keep up the best quality work and support.

Please contact us at any time you need help. Have a nice rest of the day
Felipe PageFly Support