PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Legging Saving

Have tried this app off and on over the course of a few months and I think it might be getting worse.

If the app worked it would be great but unfortunately has very many issues.

Causes my browser and sometimes computer to crash.
Will randomly make changes after saving.
Difficult to arrange between formats.
Have to constantly check site because it constantly changes by itself.
If you don't save after every adjustment then it freezes up and lose all your work.

I wish this site worked without flaws but would not recommend downloading.
Maybe if there was a paid version it would work.

Quintessential Co

This was horrible. I was trying to add some new elements to my product pages. After trying to do it myself I realized my browser safari wouldn't let me type. So I started using it with Firefox. And Firefox couldn't see/use image boxes. So I started watching the outdated tutorials which didn't help at all, not mention there is no instruction with them, just watching what they are doing. Spent a couple of hours working with it and just couldn't figure it out. Having to save and switch between browsers didn't help my opinion either. Three thumbs down.

Heaven Of Sound

Last Update Jun 6:
This company has not only developed into a greedy shark, they also try to steal Your money! We are currently fighting the 2nd time with the Shopify Billing department to get back credit for a DOUBLE app charge Seller Smith was trying to steal from us! Its not that they try to legally get more money for nearly same functionality with introducing more expensive plans and cutting the cheaper ones down in accessible functions, they are alos not shy to charge you twice month after month blaming Shopify for their mistakes. We mildly call this criminal negligence! Our Recommendation: Stay away except you are looking for trouble!

UPDATE Jan 18:
The customer support improved a lot and is Great and helpful. They responded to our problems and to the issues we discovered in the app in a very professional, thorough and prompt way! They spend a lot of time in improving the tool and we are working together closely with them! The editor is powerful and we are impressed over the efforts Seller Smith is taking to stabilize and improve this product. We are looking forward to the new implementations and will update again. At his point of time: 4 stars, but chances are good that it may rise to 5 stars!

UPDATE Jan 11:
As many others have feared: The formerly FREE full featured Pagefly builder has started to charge now from 2018 on. And don't get fooled - The new Free version is stripped down in functionalities, so formerly feature rich created pages can NOT be edited anymore AND worse of all you are limited to THREE pages only you can create.
The support is still bad, our questions about the subscription for the newly created PRO version are still unanswered as well as the problems we have reported earlier through Shopify.
The editor is powerful (that's why 2 instead of 1 star) and could be so much more powerful if it would be stable. Unfortunately it is still very shaky and unreliable!
(1) It permanently opens new browser windows so will end up having about 20+ in one hour time of work :((
(2) Many changes will not apply until you close the browseer and restart the session
(3) In a few days of using Pagefly your Shopify theme gets heavily cluttered and messed with dozens of Pagefly pages (check under Online store -> themes -> edit code). In 12 days we created over 15 pages and none of them got deleted! It took us a full roll-back to an earlier backup theme to get our store back operational again.
So using that tool as non-programmer is far from STABLE or UNRISKY. It can use it when you have quite knowledge in HMTL and CSS but without it involves Great Risks to your store theme file!!!
***************************************************

After spending 12 hours of trying to create a simple photo page, images with text and custom html I am relatively disappointed! The idea of a working drag and drop editor would be so great, if it would only work! BUT: it does NOT!
Specially with image and photos that editor is HUGE problems. You can cvlick on an empty image to fill but it won't take the field, it just always update your first. At random you may end up somewhere ele on yiur page you plan to build and agian you get stuck there.
We will gib^ve the support team a fair chance to respond to our 2 foot long error and bug list. Will update as soon the answers are there.
But honestly we think that this FREE app is beta beta beta stage!

Theelevate

Spent days building pages and then following the update all of it is useless as many bugs now exist and despite (literally) 10 emails to support...no one is helping out...

Farmacia Aliberti

I spent 3 days building my page and after an update of the software my backend page is completely destroyed and I cannot operate anymore on the page nor do any editing. I hope they will restore my page and I will be able to keep working on it otherwise stay away from this app!

Saunite

No support. Can't edit a page I created.

Quilt Girls

I hate to give one star to any app, but this app is just a big waste of time. I needed to create one page....not a home page and not a product page...just one page with some photos and some links. Simple drop drag and apply links. I went with this app because it is free and for my basic needs.....well, I thought it would be fine. I should have listened to the other reviewers. The app does not work. I installed and started to create a page. It is not as simple to work as you may think, but I was determined to get thru it because (after all) its one page. Needless to say I spent a few hours and had to move onto something else. When I tried to re-open to continue work on my one page....I got a distorted version with only a partial view of my page. I hit every button I could find trying to get a full screen. Nothing works. I have a small window with only part of my page visible. I am unable to edit. I contacted support. Even sent 2 screen shots to them. After 24 hours I got a response asking me what type of browser I am using. I answered and thought great.....someone is going to help me. I never heard from them again. My advice STAY AWAY....DON'T DO THIS ONE. Invest your time in an app that works and maybe comes with some app support. Oh, and just in case you are thinking browser issue.....I tried it in Chrome, Explorer, and AOL.....same issue with all of them.

Secret Storage Books

I tried a number of times to reach out and ask for help with a fairly simple problem, with no response. I'm looking for something else. Documentation is a bit thin.

The Jock Store

Not very intuitive, doesn't work very well, and the help from the team is extremely slow, if anything, almost doesn't exist. This is what you get for a free app. I would recommend paying a bit to get something much better.

Beatz Nation

this is the most useless tool of all. it does not work? I talk to Tony but he seem to be a little slow at answering me and didn't really think he know the software well. I was able to drag and drop but i can't save it nor can i upload the image or write a description of my product. I ask Tony what address can i use to drive traffic to this landing page, he just went silence on me. I'm new here and would like some help but he seem to not be very helpful.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next