PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

Monkey Gift Store

I like the app up 95% it works perfectly to what is made for. However, I had another need that you couldn't fulfill. To be able to use the app I have to have the collection visible in my online store. I WISH that you could have an option to HIDE the collection and still be able to use it and a landing page. The purpose of this is my affiliates. They have unique designs and I don't hang their collection in the store. This is my store and collection is Vithor Vasco. https://www.monkeygiftstore.com/collections and this is the page fly design. https://apps.pagefly.io/editor?id=ddc8c1aa-92e5-4b98-bceb-95c53a33f3b3&shop=monkey-printed-gift-store.myshopify.com sadly this will not be enough so I have to come up with another soliútion before I do more affiliates. IF....you have a solution for this pls let me know. I would be delighted to subscribe on a pro level. Vincent Brightmore. +46723969752

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for such a detailed review of PageFly.
We are so glad that you like PageFly and your satisfaction is our top priority.
Regarding the issue that you mentioned in the review, it would be better if you can contact us via Live chat so we can detect the problem.
Basically, PageFly pages will display the corresponding collections of your store if you choose and you need to make sure they are published on the sale channel.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or recommendations.

Kokendkraanwater

Does give you a lot of options and customization which is perfect when building a unique page. But I think there is some way for improvement when including tablet view. Rotating the tablet will display sections not how it should look like

January 5, 2021

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was your choice for building your store.
Thanks for your detailed review, we know how we are doing and what we need to improve. Regarding the responsiveness in all devices and especially in the tablet view as you mentioned in the review, we are trying our best to improve PageFly better and better every day to meet your needs.
Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

harbor shop

The app itself is not completely intuitive to me, so I appreciate the excellent support that I receive. The team always helps me out with detailed instructions on what I am trying to achieve.

January 5, 2021

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of PageFly.
We know that when first starting using PageFly, it can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review, it's not completely intuitive to you. We have been trying our best to improve PageFly more friendly and better.
If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Basus

The app is quite easy to use but the real advantage is the support with a great team, always ready to help and give us a solution to our problem. It helped me building my ecommerce with the flexibility I needed. Good experience.

December 11, 2020

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy serving you and feel honored to be your chosen app. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Thanks again! We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Vitalady

Assistence servise is the top. always available and helpfull. The app is great! very nice design for pages. If it could cost about $ 20 it would be the best app ever.

January 6, 2021

We are so happy to hear your feedback when you use PageFly. We really value your opinion and this means the world to us and to our entire team!

Regarding the pricing, you can try the Silver plan, which is quite suitable for your demand.
We are trying every day to make PageFly better and better to meet your needs so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any recommendations or issues, we are always happy to help you.

Kitchen Island, Hamilton

Leagues ahead of Shopify's native page builder, but does leave much to be desired. Limited access to coding necessitates a lot of awkward workarounds and a bit of tedium. Everything I've needed to do has worked with some tinkering, but that code has got to be some ugly! Customer support is really great, prompt and helpful.

January 5, 2021

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review for PageFly.
We are so happy that we were able to help you to solve your problems. Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team.

makelasergifts

I use this app to create additional pages on my shopify site, really easy to use and every time i got stuck on something, the developers managed to help and resolve straight away through their chat feature. One of the good things about their support is the use of video screen sharing to walk through any issues, it's super easy to understand. however, needs more page templates to really love this app!

January 5, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed feedback for your experience with PageFly.
I am so happy that our team could help you to solve your issues and you were happy about this. Our team is working to have more templates to cover all customer needs so this can take more time.

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions

Strazdų žaliasis auksas

Great and quick communication and problems solving. Maybe a little complicated system, but live chat very helpful. Thanks.

December 11, 2020

Regarding your feedback that the system is a little complicated, I agree with you. We know that when first starting using PageFly, it can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review.
We are trying every day to make PageFly better and better to meet your needs.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop messages in the Live chat so we can assist you.

The Wayve Store

Thank you very much, I love pagefly. I don’t make enough to pay for membership but mark my words. I will as my store grows I will give back to you PageFly. Awesome service

December 11, 2020

Your review made our day and we’re really thankful for your detailed feedback.
We are also glad that PageFly could help you to build pages and we are always willing to help you whenever you need us so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.

MORWellness

Firstly when I loaded Pagefly to create a page. I thought, eeeeew. This looks hard, but I enjoyed the experience and it really is very intuitive. I love the app.

December 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review.
Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team. I totally understand that you found it not easy to do with PageFly for the first time but we have been trying our best to develop and improve PageFly as what you mentioned in the review to serve you and meet your demand.
Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.