PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

61 - 70 of 2044 reviews

La fissima

Awesome app! Nice support and generally very helpful!
Will definitely use them in the future and can only recommend others to do so!

Phillips House

The customer service is really good. They take the time to resolve your issues. I am very pleased with the service.

LojaatractivSolutions

I would like to thank you very much for the support you gave me for Shagar! I am very grateful that he helped me !!

AND SHINE

great team that solves all the problems an app necessary to edit pages, products ... etc without knowing how to program your shopify

UV STERILIZER

Have been using PAGEFLY for a week, I have to say it is a SHOPIFY essential gear, both for freshman and senior for a great reason it saves me at least 100USD creating all those wonderful and free pages.
-Patrick

3ATHLET

Awesome support! Quick and understandable answers via the chat function. I can highly recommend PageFly!!!

GAIAS HOME

Customer Service and Developer Team is really Helpful! Highest Recommend! ........................................

goumikids

Wow, this app has solved most all of the design issues I've had with shopify themes being limited. I am not an expert on css but this app allows you to do so much more intuitively. The app is great but the support team is even better. SO helpful and patient. Nathan from PageFly support even made me a how to video to solve the problem I was having. Truly amazing app and support. I highly recommend!

Belly and Bag

I don't code so this app helped me design the website I needed with ultimate flexibility but still simple enough for an amateur. Their support chat was very fast and helpful for any issues. Definitely recommend.

Techscess

Absolutely amazing app.The best thing about it is the customer service , whenever we would have an issue they would dig into it even if it takes days and they would always find a fix!