PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Goldschmiede Hecken

Super Kundenservice, wenn man eine Frage hat antworten die schnell und gut verständlich! Die APP ist toll!

October 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Onestop-Your Home Store

Amazing, thorough and prompt support- would really recommend everyone this app. Varied customisation possible

Hi Jayesh,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Albidentes

Its a good app! The service is perfect! I have try a few apps but this one is a good one and very easy to use.

October 23, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Donny - PageFly Team

Click and Craft

I've been using this app for the last 2 weeks, I do like it a lot. Great interface, super easy to use, the customer service through their live chat (especially Felipe) is amazing. It's really worth your investment!

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. I am really happy you even mentioned me.

Felipe | PageFly Team

Ketch Shoes

Easy to use app and being able to have live chat help is priceless! They always have speedy responses when I have questions. Definitely recommend!

Hi Keely,

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

HEATED SHOP

Perfect app! Easy to use and great for building a well branded Shopify store. I had an issue and the customer support responded immediately and helped me resolve it. I recommend!

October 23, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Also, we provide 24/7 support via Livechat in-app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Thanks once again,
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

id221 Singapore

PageFly is awesome! I could create a much more professional looking page with lesser time using their templates and incredible builder. I have used many builders out there and I can say that PageFly is mature and very refined. On top of that, they have got fantastic support to attend to you in minutes. The support folks are very knowledgeable and are able to get your issues fixed in minutes. That's out of this world! If you are still considering a page builder for your store, this is it!

October 23, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleassure for me to assist you, and I'm so glad to see I was able to help you with your pages.
I'll be more than glad to assist you again if you ever need any further help.
All the best!

Lucian | PageFly Team

32Gi South Africa

page fly support is amazing they help me with all my problems in a matter of minute and they actual fix it they dont send you articles to do it myself. thank you page fly for always being there when i need you. this is the best page builder ever and comes with world class support

October 23, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

BOOMBA

The customer service is great. Always be your side and provide solutions. And the function is convenient and clear.

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5 stars review. It was very nice of you If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!

Angle | PageFly Team

Wooferdogs

Very user friendly. The staff members are willing to communicate and assist with even little queries. Amazing experience. Thanks

October 21, 2020