PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

The Heritage Nursery

Andy helped me immensley today - was very thorough and did not have me waiting to long. His instructional video worked a treat! I would highly recommend this app...More templates please!!!

August 12, 2020

Thank you for recommending us, it's our job to find the best way to help our users and we will keep innovating to better understand your issues with quicker solutions.

Andy - PageFly Team

Active Feet

Great ap, very easy to use. Especially useful being able to ensure the content looks good for all screens. Best bit is the quick customer service and help through the chat. I made a few mistakes when setting up my page and it was a mess when I published it! But Emad was able to fix it almost instantly and saved me a lot of stress. More than once. I really messed it up. But it looks great now!

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with PageFly. We take pride in knowing our customers are happy with PageFly. We’re here for you anytime.

Emad - PageFly Team

Be OUTSPOKEN

Massively positive experience with Pagefly!

1. Extremely powerful, but easy-to-use features give me the ability to set up our various pages exactly the way we want them to look.

2. Super-nice, super-responsive and super-knowledgeable group of people who always quickly respond to chat or email requests for support.

This is a first-class A+ app and I'd highly recommend it to everyone building eCommerce sites on Shopify.

Hi Randy,

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Touqir - PageFly Team

HauseDecor

Good app with fantastic customer support. Range of different options, templates and features. Best builder I've used on Shopify

Hi Francescos,

I'm very happy when I receive your review for PageFly. Thank you so much for this and I hope that you continue to like and contribute for us.

Touqir- PageFly Team

Appearance Factors

away from their features as page builders which is easy to deal with ...i really liked their customer and chat support ...instant replays 24 hours and fast response ...sometimes they make all the job for you not just guide you to how to do it ..appreciated!

August 12, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust, rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem | PageFly Team

Betypis.com

I had never worked with such available and prepared assistance, they solved a problem that had gripped me for days that didn't even concern their software. Numbers 1

August 6, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problem real quick.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

detoxie.in

While the app in itself is super! The customer support is quick and knowledgable, and that to me is the reason why this app stands out!

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Ken - PageFly Team

Skinnd

Great app, even greater service! Takes a bit of time to figure out how everything works, but a great addition to the standard Shopify templates. Like how it is free to use for easy website. Wouldn't mind paying when expanding my store. Thanks!

August 6, 2020

Thanks for your review. We are very glad that you have a good experience with us.

We will work harder to support your store! Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Natalie - PageFly Team

gallerywol75

I just started to use this app, I wanted to customize my pages, for Shopify, like about, our stories, history of my company etc. This app is so user friendly and works perfect and smooth with my shopify theme. For instance my page design easily takes over your theme fonts and you can see everything in realtime in your own Shopify themesite. And if i got question, you can leave it i the messenger chat and the will help you in seconds.

August 6, 2020

Thank you for your generous review. It really makes our day. Rest assured that we’re always here and ready to support you.
If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to let us know.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Tuble - PageFly Team

saohome.com.vn

Great app. The support director is very cute. Will recommend to many friends to use.Great app it has all we needed to be able to customize our entire Shopify website to exactly what we wanted to look like. Although pretty simple to use, it takes a bit of time to get familiar with all the functions an best practice

Hi Tuyen,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly.
Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Have a wonderful day!