PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

Humidititty

Super good app to make you store go to the next level and very nice live chat if you ever need help :)

September 12, 2021

Hi there Just wanted to say Thank you so much for taking the time to review our App.
I am super glad to hear that you found PageFly Live Chat Helpful and I am glad to hear that you are enjoying working with PageFly.

Please don't hesitate to contact us using the Live Chat anytime if you need any help or if any question arises.

Best Regards,
Max - PageFly Team

Kennedy Cellars Wine

as someone who is NOT a web developer, i really depend on this app to build out pages for my store. it is super easy and intuitive, and the support is top notch when i have a question!

September 12, 2021

We’re glad that you found what you were looking for. It is our goal that you are always happy with PageFly quality, so please let us know if your building experience was anything short of excellent. We look forward to satisfying you.

Have a great day!

Yuvaliving

Best customer service ever! The page builder is great, but the service even better. Whenever I have an issue, the customer service team has helped me to quickly solve it. This is what adds most value to Pagefly, really recommended!

September 12, 2021

Thank you very much for leaving us such an amazing review!
I'm very happy to know that you're enjoying our product, and that you're happy with our service.
If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch :)

Beauhaus Living

Lucian from support was very helpful! I had trouble with my password page and the email and he helped me with both.

September 12, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us!
I'm very glad to know that I was able to help you properly and that you're enjoying your product, which is our main goal.

If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch.

I wish you all the best for your store :)

JOLT™

Génial, mon module préféré, ca n'a jamais été aussi simple de créer de belles pages :) service client incroyablement réactif et efficace

September 12, 2021

Merci pour ton compliment. Nous sommes impatients de mieux vous servir. Passe une bonne journée <3

Zee | PageFly Team

Rahhint

The app is very full-featured, the service is very good, they can always solve my problems in a timely manner.

Hi friend,

Thank you for your feedback on our app and overall service. I'm glad that you stayed with us and trusted us until the images on your page has all been sorted out.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to use our chat window. Rest assured that we will help you in a timely manner.

Randy | PageFly team

Online Innersejuk Store

Super fast support. And the app just keep improving. I think I will stick with PageFly page builder for quite some time.

September 12, 2021

We would just like to say thank you for the good review. We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without customers like you.
If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you, again, and have a great day!

FACEBOX.me

Very quick response. Regardless of my stupidity, my issue was solved professionally and extremely fast. Very kind and the instructions were clear.

September 12, 2021

I’m very excited about your generous review, and I just want to thank you for being a part of PageFly. I look forward to a long and fruitful companionship with you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

mistdco

This app helped us make responsive and flexible websites that most themes don't offer. Their customer service is also willing to help during any technical difficulties.

September 12, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind review, we hope to help you whenever you are having trouble, just don't hesitate on contacting us <3

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Felipe | PageFly team

Wake Me Up.paris

Very intuitive application, the customer service is very responsive, Lucian in particular found a quick and efficient solution to answer my questions. I recommend it !

September 12, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our product!
It's been a real pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me so glad to know that you're happy with our support.
As I told you, whenever you need help, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch with us.

We're always ready to help!

I wish you all the best for your store :)