PageFly Advanced Page Builder

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2001 reviews

71 - 80 of 2001 reviews

Try Vegan Meal Delivery

Works Amazing and gave my product page the flare it needs. Great Customer Support from Touqir as well!

AcnEase store

The app itself does everything you need. But i've found it extremely glitchy. Multiple times I've triple saved work only to have it deleted moments later.

Vivalio

For me it´s one of the most important apps. We use it in every store we´ve built so far.
Your whole shops looks so professional just with a few clicks. It´s amazing.
You do not need any developer anymore to build amazing customized sites.

Furthermore the support is absolutely amazing!!!
Can recommend 100%

Kick Deck

very smooth app. love the possibilities that it provides for the store. I was able to create a page just the way I wanted it to look in very little time! when I ran into some difficulties the tech support team was super helpful. highly recommend.

FIGHT&LAB

I am very happy and satisfied with the application, it is certainly worth it! I decided to get the application because it makes it much easier to customize the pages, and the support helped me with all the problems and questions!

WABARA online store

Create pages with great design and flexibility.

The staff is also very kind.
They responded quickly and politely when I had a problem using.
As a result, the problem was solved without any major problems.

Andelia

I started to use this for my pages! A great application! Randy from the PageFly team helped me a lot with the setup

FircosCanada

used this to create my pages, extremely easy to use. chat support was available and made the process alot easier

Wild Paw Purified Water For Pets

Allows me to do what pricey design studios have tried to do. Extremely easy to use and comes packed with stylish templates.

lojayoushop

I'm using it and loving it. The support is awesome and the app as well. It is very intuitive and has everything you need to create a perfect and eye catching landing page.