PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

The Knowledge Coop

easy to use, fast support, great. we built pretty much every page we needed within a few hours. 5/5!!

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Emad - PageFly Team

DRNK ME

The drag and drop has been a bit confusing but overall, really like the layouts and what it offers! Excellent customer service.

PERSONAL INTEREST

I've tried a majority of the page builders and PageFly allows the most customization and most user-friendly. The customer support is also one of the best. Paula from PageFly assisted me with a few questions and one of the questions I had they did not have the feature available however she was able to code it for me and made my request possible! Highly recommended

Shuopper

Great customer service, quick fix for an issue I ran into.
I was getting error message while testing checkout and didn't realize I had dropped my review widget in the wrong place.

Hi Mobolade,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. It really motivates us to give our best to our customers when they need our help.

Touqir - PageFly Team

Le Petit

Ideal app for adding new pages for your basic template. Very nice communication with developers and perfect feedback!

August 1, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Loja PontoSeguro

Da na minha lista dos melhores apps que criam pagina do mundo, o suporte e perfeito e tem uma boa comunicação com o cliente vale a pena o preço!!

August 1, 2020

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. This really made my day.
Your feedback will help us to improve PageFly better. We always want to support you with all our best.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat if you have any questions.

Thank you so much.
Cookie - PageFly Team

Phomemo

This APP made my product page look better, and I encountered a problem, the customer service quickly helped me solve it, very quickly, I strongly recommend this APP

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our App. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. We are always ready to help you! 💪

Touqir - PageFly Team

The Official Dab Sponge Store

awesome customer service !! helped me out anytime I needed and were very nice this is also super easy to use!

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly, Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

Wines of NZ

Great customer service from Max. Highly recommend! Im new to the platform and he helped me troubleshoot something with helpful easy direction.

Max - PageFly Team

The Pocket Punch

PageFly is easy to use, powerful, and transformative. Most importantly, Page Fly's support team is extremely helpful! Paula answered all of my questions promptly and helped me make my website the best it could possibly be.

August 1, 2020

Thank you for your generous words. And also for having reserved some time for us. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services. You can count on us!

Paula - PageFly Team