PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Innovationss-grup

Muy contento sobre todo con la atención de Angel. Me soluciono rapidamente mi problema. Lo recomiendo

June 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Your nice comments are a great inspiration for us to improve our app.

Hope that we can grow together! We're here if you have any further questions.

Ontario Brewery Club

This app is amazing for putting together pages for our store and website. The customer service is also equally amazing. Highly recommend this product.

June 7, 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D
Please let us know if you need help.

Temeg Cosmetics

I love this app ! When I first installed it, I was not familiar with it, therefore I reached out via live chat which is available literally anytime I need assistance and they were able to guide me through everything step by step. It's been a few months that I have the app and I love that it is so easy to use and if ever I have trouble with something, I reach out to them through chat and they immediately assist me ! Special thanks to Cristian and Lucian who have assisted me the most and have been very patient in helping me !

Hey Natalie!!

Thank you so much for your kind words, it is my pleasure to help you and assist you in the best possible way as I am sure the rest of my team as well is.

Feel free to contact us whenever you have any doubt,
Always happy to help,
Wishing you the best,
And looking forward to seeing you in the live chat!

Cristian, from PageFly Support

dkcheval

Very good, the speed of response and resolution are excellent, especially the customer service staff’s patience to solve, five-star praise

June 7, 2021

Hi, I feel so happy when I support you. And I want to send my sincere thanks to you because of your feedback on the app store.

We are always trying our best to bring you the best service. We will improve our app better to serve you.
Let us know if you need any assistance.

Cookie - PageFly Team

KEMPHA GmbH

Einfach zu handhaben, schnelle hochwertige Seiten bauen mit einem mega Guten Support. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen

June 7, 2021

On behalf of the customer support team. We would like to thank you for your lovely review, You made our day!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help. We are always here for you

Lana - PageFly Team

GUÜDS.io - your new favorite health food store + warehouse club

Ok WOW! The ratings are real! I downloaded PageFly on a whim, I tried other apps like this and they were SO confusing I uninstalled within 15 minutes. If I'm not sure what to do to get what I want done on PageFly, I literally just message a rep on live chat, and it's done in less than 5 minutes. Some reps will just do what you ask, some will send a tutorial article if its a super simple setting, and I even had one send me a video of how they did it! I really appreciate all methods honestly. It's really cool that someone LIVE (!!!) will message you at anytime around the clock. If the last rep you speak to happens to be online the next time you need help, that will be the one to help again. If not, a new rep connects immediately and there's no lag at all. I'm still on their free plan and this is all the great service I experienced!!! Shout out to Angel!! And all the reps honestly that helped me out. (:

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

Your nice comments are a great inspiration for us to improve our app.

Hope that we can grow together! We're here if you have any further questions.

RETROLLIE CO

PageFly Live Chat was very quick to respond and supportive to whatever questions I had. Shoutout to Christine who spoke with me on 4 June 2021, have a great day!

June 4, 2021

I’m so glad that our support team is able to make you satisfied to the fullest. It’s all our pleasure to assist you throughout your journey with PageFly.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it’s a great motivation for us to improve ourselves!

Rest assured that we will try our best to be a better assistant to you every day!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

East creations.

Angel from Pagefly was amazing!i I am not tech savy and have a lot to learn. Angel was patient and spent time helping me to understand how to use this app. Highly recommend.

June 4, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share with the community of Shopify. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you.

Feel free to drop messages in the Live chat if you have any further questions

Angel | PageFly Team

Farmery Estate Brewing Company Inc.

Customer service is spectacular, Paula went above & beyond to get our pages optimized. Would highly recommend this app for building custom landing pages.

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our community! Thanks also for your kind words. If you need something you can count on us, we hope we can contribute even more to your journey with PageFly!

Paula - PageFly Team

ONE MFG Store

Did a quick download to test this app and ran into a small issue, clicked live chat and someone was able to help me and fix my issue immediately. The interface is very user friendly. I need to play around with it more to get more familiar with it but so far it's awesome. Customer Service gets 5 STARS. I appreciate the quick response and their ability to diagnosis my issue.

June 4, 2021

On behalf of the team, thank you so much for your review. This means a lot to all of us because we can know how we doing and what we need to improve.
We will try to make PageFly better and better and assist you when you need.

Have a nice day!