PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

META Nutrition

What can I say: amazing app and best support! They managed to fix my problem lightning fast. Thank you guys!

January 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words and your time with us.
It's lovely to know that our customers are more satisfied with our product and services day by day.
Our pleasure to help you with your business <3

Daisy | PageFly Team

Mythandkids

this is an awesome app, I love it so much. it helps me a lot to create a professional pages such as product pages, collection pages, password pages,...

January 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

MAISON DE PARFUMS MORAMORA

Amazing app, fantastic support and availability :) Really pleased with PageFly services. I totally recommend them, it's user-friendly and seamless to create fabulous pages to take it the next level, I wish I knew about them before. I was paying for months for a paid app that was not even offering half of what you can build with PageFly.

January 12, 2021

I am glad to know that you are pleased using PageFly and our online support I am happy that I was able to assist you with your issues.
Please feel free to get back to us anytime and thank you for your next level review.

Max - PageFly Team

Labdip

Wonderful app, very complete, you can even create a website from scratch ! The customer service is the best, they actually really answer to your questions and give very accurate answers. Thank again a lot Paula ! Highly recommend the app

January 12, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our community. This is very important for us. We are at your disposal!

Paula | PageFly Team

SuitsFragrance

Easy to use app and for any doubts the assistance center is always ready to help you quickly and very effectively

January 13, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

POP JOURNALS

Love their support! Lucian - their support was helpful to help me. I love using PageFly to create amazing landing pages.

January 12, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us this awesome review!
It makes me so happy to see I was able to help you.
I hope you keep enjoying our app, and if you ever need any further help, please don't hesitate to let us know :)

Lucian | PageFly Team

Toile de Lina

PageFly is easy to use and helps create more dynamic pages. So far I've made an about page, blog post and will probably make a few more pages. Definitely helps making more advanced layouts in an easy manner.

January 12, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Swet Pet

excellent service, but quit less UX.
great to do something, hard to learn at the first but then its can build beautiful pages

January 12, 2021

Thank you a lot for your understanding and patience - it's not a rare case that we require teamwork from different departments to solve a problem quickly so that it might take longer than expected - however, you stay understanding and kind with me the whole time. We really appreciate it!

Phuc Nguyen | PageFly Team

Sushify Meal Kits

I was searching for a page editing platform that would help me add a more professional look to my Shopify template. PageFly really did the trick. Kudos to their support team, who have helped me answer all my questions quickly and expertly. Highly recommended.

January 13, 2021

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

fireandflawless

Great app to create a landing page! They are more than helpful. Any question I have, customer service is there to help no matter the time of day. Amazed at how quickly they get problems solved. Definitely a 5 star app

January 11, 2021

We're so happy to hear this! Thanks for the lovely review. We hope to see you again soon!

Emad - PageFly Team