PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Next Edge eBikes

The app allowed me to build awesome pages with ease. I had one issue and they were very quick to help me solve it.

Bazaar London

Great app to create extremely customised pages and amazing customer service, they always solved my issues very quickly!

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Craftbrothers

Great tool. Great customer service. Easy to use and very flexible. Highly recommended to everyone. Well invested money.

July 28, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review and really appreciate the time you spent on writing these lines, we are available 24/7 for help with any issue you have. please do reach us anytime...

Lilac St.

Great app for building a custom site. Easy to learn to use, and the developer support is absolutely amazing!! They fixed my issue within hours, on a Sunday evening! Very responsive and helpful.

July 28, 2020

I'm very happy when I can help you. I hope that you will still love PageFly and this can help us make it more powerful.
Please let us know when you need other help.

Tristant - PageFly Team

Little Bud Kids

Easy to use for what I need. I am a new business owner, so creating my own website is not a walk in the park for me. Where the 5 stars really shines is their customer service. It is so easy to contact them and they are always so incredibly helpful. And I have contacted them numerous times! Thank you.

July 28, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business.
Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Ruketo

PageFly makes my pages just look 10x better than what they were with the stock pages, even with paid themes. Their support team is A+++++. GREAT JOB PAGEFLY!!!

Hi Maria,

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

SOgraphicdesign

I have used this app to add some custom pages to my website. It has really helped me to develop pages that I needed to make the most from my site. Support are great and available to answer queries all the time! I have never had to wait too long for a response and they're always happy to help with technical issues.

July 28, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our App.
Feel free to contact us again we are here 24/7 to help our Customers with any issues they might face while building Pages using PageFly.

My Monogram Cases

Excellent app and possibly the best customer support I've ever seen for an app. From the minute I installed, till the time I set my first page live, they walked me through the entire process. They answered my emails within 1-2 minutes. Designing a custom product page was so simply using PageFly. I wish I would have used it sooner.

July 28, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Perma Gifts

Perfect app! I had a technical problem which they helped with in no time. Also the design makes the pages look much more professional. Highly recommend!

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. It really motivates us to give our best to our customers when they need our help.

Skin RnR

I just started working with this app, but it's great!! Thanks so much for the terrific support! :)