PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build beautiful, SEO-friendly landing, product page with ease

Project Save a Bee

Cookie helped me so much and made this a great experience. Quickly fixed all of my problems. Thank you!!

February 25, 2021

On behalf of our team, thank you so much for giving us feedback.
We are happy to be able to help you with anything you ask.
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Rockabilly Australia Pty Ltd

Used pagefly to completely customize and build my site. Awesome app! Their tech support is great too.

February 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share with our community. What you think of us is very important and every day we work to improve and deliver the best service to you again.

Donny - PageFly Team

The Official SM Store Catalog

Pagefly is a life/business saver. So easy to use and navigate and offers the best customization out there. PLUS, customer service is topnotch! They're very quick to help us for both small and complex issues, and all chat support reps are so pleasant to talk to. Thanks Pagefly team!!

February 25, 2021

Thanks for your generous review. We are delighted that you like our service and our app. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Felipe | PageFly Team

Chomp Toothpaste

First time really going into the app and using it for my site. Ran into some issues, chatted with tech support.....Halley was her name. But she was great and fixed my issue within minutes. Great experience and support, thanks!

Hi Daniel,

Thank you so much for choosing PageFly and give us very generous feedback. I am super happy to talk with you today and be able to see your beautiful pages.

If you have any problem, just don't hesitate but reach out to us right away <3

Hailey - PageFly team

CarPlay MMB

Thank you Hailey from the support team. I started building product pages and was stuck with a few styling formatting. I contacted the support live chat and I must say it has been fantastic. Great support, app works great so far. Support even records GIFs to show you how they solved your problem so you can learn as you go!

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us.

It's great to know we're on the right track. But we will keep on improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

If there's any problem, please contact us via Live chat, we are online 24/7 to help you <3

Hailey - PageFly team

Campersmart

I used this app to customize a product page. It was quite easy and it made my product page look very clean and professional.

February 25, 2021

We're so happy to hear this! Thanks for the lovely review. We hope to see you again soon!

Emad - PageFly Team

Atapya

Really great app with amazing support. First, the app is amazing for creating websites similar to big brands' websites as you have zero limits. It is like creating a website on WordPress, you can add full-width content, sections that are not available in some themes, or simply Shopify. The support is really great. Developers are always here to help you. Felipe is an amazing guy that helped me several times with some issues I had with my store and he is always nice and willing to help me. I recommend this app !

February 25, 2021

Thank you very much for this generous Review, I am really happy that you are finding in PageFly the perfect place to build your store. Rest assured that we will be here to help you 24/7 when you have any doubts. Happy to help you.

Felipe from PageFly Team

Embracing Bella

This application is fantastic for visually creating and using CSS code (if you'd like) to create pages. The support team is fantastic and quick to reply.

February 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your awesome review. I'm happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know!

Emad - PageFly Team

White Angel

אפליקציה מצויינת לאנשים שרוצים לעצב עמודים נוספים מעבר לדף הבית. המון תבניות לדפים זמין תמיד עם נציג שעוזר בהכל.
אין לי ספק שאעבור לתוכנית בתשלום בקרוב

February 25, 2021

תודה. אנו כל כך שמחים שאתה חווה ניסיון טוב עם PageFly. אנו כל כך אסירי תודה על ביקורתך 5 כוכבים. תודה ששיתפת את הדירוג שלך איתנו ועם הקהילה.
אנא יידע אותנו אם אתה זקוק לעזרה כלשהי.

מלאך -צוות PageFly

ARTSY STYLE

I've been looking at which page builder to use. Had a very helpful support chat with Touquir, who patiently and clearly answered my questions. I will go ahead and start using the app now, thank you!

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing us feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help.

Touqir | PageFly Team