PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Kalaia Wear

Very good customer service. I was answered very fast and was able to resolve my issue as well. Strongly recommend .

October 23, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Isaline! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Trendy Potato

Such an impressive team to work with & a simply flawless tool! Aldwin & his team are always there to help and the tool is damn easy to play around with. Saved a lot of my money getting this app onboard.

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Rohit.
We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Print Workshop

I downloaded PageFly just to see its functionality and play around, the support team is top notch, instant replies and fixed any issues I had. I have only used the app for a short time but very impressed with the support chat feature.

Hi Nicha,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Twentypm

REALLY USEFUL APP! REALLY EASY TO USE IT AND THERE SERVICE IS ONE OF THE BEST. THEIR TEAM REALLY TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT AND IT IS FREE ! SO WHY NOT

October 23, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time sharing your thoughts about our apps. We really appreciate it!

June | PageFly Team

lizzetstore

The app it's great, it can do everything you want, it's a bit tricky to use sometimes but the customer support can help you very fast with everything. They really take their time with you!

October 23, 2020

Thank you a lot for your generous words and thanks for being super patient and understanding. Customers like you really help us improve ourselves!

Phuc Nguyen | PageFly Team

CrazeeMarket

This app is amazing so easy to use I have no experience at all at designing they have been so patient and what can I say about the customer service, they answer immediately no waiting etc they help to make changes, give solutions. Special mention to Felipe. Emad, Christine thanks a lot. Please keep up the great work guys!

October 23, 2020

Once again, thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Felipe | PageFly Team

GrowRoRo® - A different way of looking at life

Nice job! by support team, this app is amazing! a bit complicated to understand at the beginning, but reading the documentation learn a lot

October 16, 2020

Acabo de ver que dejaste 5*!! Muchisimas gracias por el tiempo dedicado a aprender y utilizar nuestra app, sabes que estamos siempre para ayudar como te dije anteriormente.

Que tengas un excelente resto de día
Felipe | PageFly Team

Aki-Home

Has been a great app with a lot of great features for the price and haven't really come across anything I wasn't able to do.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Let’s be successful together!
Randy - PageFly Team

brezthe®

Great apps, who helped us making million. Amazing support too! Always helpful with any request at any time. 10/10

October 16, 2020

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for using PageFly.

Angle | PageFly Team

DarknightHimself

Great app, and even greater customer service. Lucian from the customer support service assisted me in what I needed, and even accessed my shop and did it for me! While we are used to customer services just sending not-so-helpful links while in tricky situation, with PageFly it was very different. An example to follow by the other apps! While I'd have preferred some added blocks and features, the page builder is very good and bug free. I recommend. Darknight

October 16, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me so happy to see I was able to help you.
I hope you keep enjoying the app. We'll be more than glad to assist you again if you ever need any further assistance :)

Lucian | PageFly Team