PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

NutriPaw

Fantastic app - super user friendly and has SOOOO MANY functionalities! Customer service is also amazing - they answer super fast and they have been helping me a lot with customization.
5/5 from me

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

Coolclad Designs

I use this app to improve the appearance and feel on my product page. I like how flexible it is once you learn how to work with it. The support team are very helpful.
I would like it if the tutorials were more specific in explaining the specific criteria that apply so as get get specific results.

July 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Samuel. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Apsara Skin Care

PageFly is a great app. You can create really nice pages and there are lots of features. Once you learn how to use the app with all its features, it is really great. Angel from PageFly support is very prompt with answering all my questions and does a great job of helping me and explaining things. Highly recommend this app!

July 6, 2021

We work hard every day to give you the best service, for us it is very important that you can create the most beautiful pages in the simplest way, every time we read that we are doing it well we encourage ourselves to continue working thank you for your words :D
Please let us know if you need help.

Angel - PageFly Team

Lean Me Tea

App works beautifully. Quick and efficient help around the clock, thank you Felipe for the Super Service!

July 2, 2021

I just read this generous review!
Thank you very much for these kind words. Rest assured that all our team members will provide an excellent service as well and our App will always continue improving, have a great rest of the day.

Felipe - PageFly team

packpackworld

Megan was very helpful. I needed to drag my heading + it wasn't working + she directed me to exactly what I needed.

July 2, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.
I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

TechLine Stores

Customizing the page is so difficult. I kept trying to edit a single page for a couple of hours then gave up and uninstalled it.

July 12, 2021

I would like to apologize for your bad experience with our app. We are always trying to improve our app to make sure customers have great experiences but it’s clear that we did not accomplish this.

And I do understand your feeling at that time when you had issues with our app and I wish that you contacted us via 24/7 LiveChat so we can assist and support you.

Along with this, I am going to work and discuss with our development team to improve our app to make it more user-friendly.

After calling you to ask about the issues, we really want to have a second chance to support you.

We hope to see you and assist you one day.

MK Lux Co.

Cristian was so amazing and so helpful, I am really glad i had him to assist me. He really took his time out to help me navigate the whole system with trouble shooting. But i think he deserves a raise.

Hey Meilan!!

Thank you so much for your words, haha!! I love it, I do really appreciate it.
Would be great to get that, 😁
It is my pleasure to help you, my friend.

Remember that if you need more help you can just drop us a message in the live chat.
We are here 24/7 so whenever you need help we will be just one click away.

Looking forward to reading you in the live chat,

Best Regards,
Cristian, from PageFly Support.

4-tex | Friendly Gadgets

Jerry is the best in his job!!! Great costumer support and service. I really recommend this app!!!!

July 2, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Varejo Criativo

O melhor de tudo é o suporte, sempre prestativos e preocupados em ajudar a resolver a duvida. Pra mim a melhor ferramenta, principalmente depois que voce aprende realmente a usar.

Hi Vanderlei,

Thank you so much for your generous review. We will continue to work hard to meet and exceed your expectations.

Jerry, PageFly Team

The Customs Project

Very easy to use for creating website pages and great customer service and help when needed! Would recommend for any website!

July 2, 2021

On behalf of the team, I want to thank you for taking your time to write a review on app store.

We are so delighted to know that you found PageFly helpful.
Our team is always online 24/7 so please let us know if you have any further questions!
Mary - PageFly Team