PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

L&B love beautiful

J'ai utilisé cette application afin de personnaliser d'avantage mes pages produits ... Cette application est juste GENIALE et complète d'autant plus que l'assistant (Ange) était d'une gentillesse et d'une aide précieuse. Je recommande cette application à 1000%

November 23, 2020

Chez PageFly, nous voulons toujours que nos clients soient totalement satisfaits de ce qu'ils construisent, nous faisons de notre mieux pour y parvenir, merci beaucoup d'avoir partagé ce commentaire avec la communauté.

Angel | Équipe PageFly

Wildweed Gardens

I am a poet, NOT a web developer! But as an entrepreneur I know a good website is everything, so obviously Shopify is the way to go. It was honestly so intimidating until I found PageFly! So easy to use, and their customer support rep Angel was a life saver when figuring out how to integrate other plugins into their code! He made me a video to walk me through it!! I will literally never use anything else.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for the time you took to leave us this 5-star review and for writing these words, we will continue working and growing for you.

That Bunny Farm

Absolutely awesome support and a huge thank you to Angel that assisted me today. He helped me sort out a problem that I was having by uploading a video and explaining step by step how to resolve it.
Thank you so much for your fast support, I highly recommend loading this app onto your store.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for writing these words, we will continue working and growing for you again, thank you very much for the time you took to leave us this 5-star review

HONOR Mornings

Amazing help! Really appreciate his helpful video! Thank you so much! Helped me upload a new image to my blog post.

November 23, 2020

Your comment is very valuable to us at PageFly, thank you for taking the time and writing these words to us, we will continue to work hard every day to continue to provide you with the best Shopify page builder.

Liz from LEON NORD

Great app and an extraordinary service level! Would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for an easy way to create custom landing pages without developer skills.

November 23, 2020

I just read this generous Review Elizabeth. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. I really motivate us to keep up the best quality work and support.

Please contact us at any time you need help. Have a nice rest of the day
Felipe PageFly Support

Felipe | PageFly Team

MaestrosZen

Una app muy completa, pero sobretodo un servicio al cliente increible!! Muy contento con la atención recibida

November 23, 2020

Muchisimas gracias por tus palabras! Como dije ha sido para mi un gran placer ayudarte. Por favor no dudes en volvernos a contactar si alguna vez vuelves a necesitar ayuda.
Te deseo mucha suerte con tu tienda, y muchas gracias por elegirnos :)

Lucian | PageFly Team

netzeroco2footprint

The PageFly app saved the day and helped me move quickly on page updates. Felipe, GREAT support!!!!!

November 23, 2020

I just read your generous review! Thank you so much again for your kind words, and remember we will always be here, 24/7 to help you with all the small or big issues you have. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Again, have a great rest of the day.

Felipe | PageFly Team

BioClock Glass

It's a fantastic app and easy to use, and if you face any issue the support team is very helpful and very fast they will help you immediately even if the issue is not from the app.

November 23, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for your kind words. We love hearing that you enjoy using our app.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Amour Skincare

Excellent app. Can't rate highly enough if you want to break out of generic templates and customise. The team are also excellent and around 24/7. Highly recommend.

November 23, 2020

We appreciate taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We are so glad that we were able to assist you! Thank you for putting your time to share your experience with us.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

nightypen

Using this app to change my pages on my store and they look amazing. The support is always here to help and their response time are really fast ! Special thank you to Salem who helped me solved my problem in a minute !

November 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that I was able to assist.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.