PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

RY Marketplace

Ive been using this app to rebuild the design of our website. It's been really great so far. Support is always helpful! It would be nice to be able to jump on a video call sometimes to get further support. There's also a few more features I wish were available as a premium subscriber. Overall, would recommend!

Rapunzille

This app has been great so far and so has the support team. I am still on the trial which is the reason for the 4 star, but it has been great so far and the support team is quick and helpful

Liquid Confidence

This is a really great app. I had to deal with a few bugs but support is fast and friendly... They will, help resolve any issues that arise. :-)

PlayHardLookDope

I am impressed with the assistance provided with this app! I would like to see in the future a service where I could send fixes I wanted and have them be completed by developers through this app. Thank you

Kirva Bamboo Store

I am just getting started with the app but when I reached out to support for answers to multiple questions. They sent me a video to explain everything! Great support.

Inspiration Online

For me this was useless. If you have no variants or options for products, the product page is useless. I gave this 2 stars instead of one simply because I had great customer service experiences.

Update: They have made an update so that variants are able to be used. It was great to see they cared about this feature and worked hard to bring me back. Unfortunately, I already found an app that met my needs in the time it took to develop the app. Plus 1 star for taking the development on board and plus 1 star for the effort in trying to get me back. I would give the app 5 stars but I'm not exactly sure how the variant feature worked. Please keep in mind though that I haven't even tried it so I can't say it's good but can't say it's bad. Give it a shot and let yourself and the reviews decide I guess.

Bio&Me

It's the most advance page builder i've found. Gives you lots of flexibility and pulls in content from Shopify which other builders don't. Great customer support too.

unboxstores

ótimo app, muito facil de mexer, e o atendimento é simplesmente sensacional.. em especial ao TOUQIR e a PAULA que são fora da curva me ajudaram muito na montagem da minha pagina.

The Ship's Store

The app is great and definitely makes my life easier...Customer service is responsive but hard to communicate with. The app had a bug that displayed my products wrong. I had to explain my problem to about 6 different reps before someone finally listened to me. It was another 2 weeks before the bug was fixed. If customer service hadn't frustrated the hell out of me I would have rated the app 5 stars.

Vivid Lumen Industries

Customer service on chat is excellent, very helpful.
Touqir was great in helping with my issue very quickly.