PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

moodymelons

I'm a new, small business owner who is currently trying to create my own theme/home page and Pagefly, and they've really helped my bring it to life. Not only that, but how quick and easy it was to get a response was absolutely amazing. I didn't have to wait around a whole day just to get a reply. I would absolutely recommend Pagefly app for anyone who would is looking into building their website, the way they want!

Hi,
On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you so much for such a detailed review. My sincere thanks to you because you took your time to share your experience with us.
We are so glad that we could help you to solve the issues and get your satisfaction.
We are always looking forward to any feedback or suggestions from you because we have been trying to improve PageFly better and better.

If you have any questions, feel free to let us know via the Live chat.

Have a great day!

The Ayurveda Experience

The app has various new features that when explored well can take a webpage to another level in terms of visual experience. Also, Customer Service is amazing!

October 7, 2020

We really appreciate your feedback. Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result and that we were able to help.
Our whole PageFly team is trying day and night to work hard to improve PageFly better for customers.
And we truly appreciate your trust in us and look forward to working with you more in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat whenever you have any questions.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

Playfultrails

Extremely Helpful, I had difficulties in setting up the page and Paula from the Support team was there in every step to make me understand and resolve my issues. Thank you so much. I can't wait to see the response on my new page. I only wish the interface was more simpler hence 4 :)

October 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your detailed review. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are ecstatic that we met that mark.
And we truly understand that the interface can make you feel quite complicated, but thanks for your detailed review, we have been trying day and night to improve PageFly and make it better day by day.
We are always happy to be able to help you, so if you need help, just let us know by leaving messages in the Live chat.

Have a nice day!

Yrolí Skincare

I think the app is great. I need help designing my pages and the PageFly helpdisk is very kind and helpful.

October 1, 2020

Hello
I hope you are safe and sound. Thank you for leaving PageFly a 4-stars rating, it means a lot to us. While 4-star is certainly not a bad rating, we want you to be totally satisfied.

Please let me know what we can do for you to improve a 4-star to a 5-star.

Have a great day and stay safe!!

Kate
Customer Success Manager at PageFly

SendIt HQ

The free option gives you so much and the support team is amazing. They really take time to help you with issues even for non paying customers. The only reason it's not 5 stars is because there is no way to create Product & Collection page templates, but instead are forced to create a Product page for every Product individually which is impossible when you run a full e-commerce store like we do. Otherwise, all aces.

September 17, 2020

Hi,
In the first few words, I would like to thank you for your detailed feedback to PageFly. Your feedback lets us know how we are doing and we always need to try our best to improve PageFly better and better.

If you need any assistance, please directly chat with us via the Live chat, we are always happy to help you.

Gewürzmaster

The support is really great from the guys and they have implemented almost everything that I wanted, but some ideas that I had, the app couldn´t do it and thatswhy the 4 stars.

September 1, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, Ie would like to thank you for your feedback and criticism.

We do appreciate that you take your time to share your feedback using PageFly. We do appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor
We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your need so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

Our PageFly team is trying hard day by day to improve PageFly better and better. Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and a Help Center to support you.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Shopayn

The customer support is great they reply & resolve in minutes, Really happy :D
Great App if you're a beginner or a pro it solves its purpose.

September 1, 2020

Your review is really incredible, and we would like to thank you for such a detailed review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve PageFly to serve you and meet your demand.

Our Support Team is always available 24/7 so please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help.

Fuchusi

working through their customer support to resolve my issues which has been quite exceptional at the moment, lets see how i get on with the app as its quite techinical

September 1, 2020

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of PageFly.

We are so happy that you can use PageFly to building your store. We are also so pleased that we were able to help you to solve your problems.

We know that when first starting using PageFly, it’s can make you feel confused, and as you mentioned in the review, it's quite technical. We have been trying our best to improve PageFly more friendly and better.

If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

Buskey Cider

This app gets the job done by getting information to customers. However, I wish that it was more user friendly for people who don't know code. I use wix for another site and like how freeing it is to drag text, pictures, etc. anywhere without having to be so structured.

August 19, 2020

Hi there,
In the first few words, I would like to thank your honest feedback to PageFly.
We know that when first starting using our app, it’s can make you feel befuddled, and as you mentioned in the review, it's not friendly for users who don’t know much about code.

We do appreciate your feedback and all of the PageFly team is trying hard day by day to optimize the user’s experience as much as possible.

Besides this, if you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us via the Live chat so we can support you.

Have a nice day!
Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly

Tea to a Tee

Very useful when Shopify themes pages (especially product pages) are not very well designed and you want to customise them. Pagefly helps you make your product pages look exactly the way you want them with almost every customisation option you can think of, which will help you make changes to boost conversion.

However I take one star off as it is quite difficult to figure out how to use this product in the beginning, as there are many page elements and it is unclear how to use them. It can also get very frustrating when you create a page for a particular device but the alignment of your page elements in another device is completely off, and you have to spend time to rework that. Having said that, support is very responsive and helpful whenever you run into any trouble so overall I would definitely recommend.

August 19, 2020

We were thrilled to read your 4-star review for PageFly. We are so glad that you found PageFly was a fabulous choice for your store.

We can understand that it is not easy to get started to use PageFly and it seemed to make you overwhelmed and confused. And we are trying to improve PageFly better and better every day.
Along with our Support Team which is available 24/7, we also have video tutorials and Help Center to support you so you can have a better experience when using PageFly.

Thank you again for your great feedback, we will base on your feedback to improve PageFly.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kate - Customer Success Manager at PageFly