PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

81 - 90 of 2069 reviews

nanoaim

PageFly has Redfield the customer service term. This is my second store with those guys. I know almost evrey1 of them - they are available 24/7. They will assist you will all your need without giving you the feeling of an annoying customer. Don't waste your time trying other page building apps.

Follea by Daniel Alain

I am using this appt to build out my ecommerce site. Touquir has been super helpful and responsive. Their support team service is the best by far! and the app has constantly an update fixes to better function and be more user friendly. Strongly recommended.

Radiantskin Mask

SAMI helped me fix technical issues
Excellent communication
Enthusiastic
Amazing service
Quick turn over

AMAZING app aswell very easy to build website
lots of tutorials on youtube

Abd Jam

Fieldwork Co.

Sooo happy, and impressed with this team.
I had a small bug with my shopping cart. I reaching out, and they totally fixed it. And gave me amazing service!

also, building a landing page is easy. I am really loving this app and would highly recommend it

La fissima

Awesome app! Nice support and generally very helpful!
Will definitely use them in the future and can only recommend others to do so!

Phillips House

The customer service is really good. They take the time to resolve your issues. I am very pleased with the service.

LojaatractivSolutions

I would like to thank you very much for the support you gave me for Shagar! I am very grateful that he helped me !!

AND SHINE

great team that solves all the problems an app necessary to edit pages, products ... etc without knowing how to program your shopify

UV STERILIZER

Have been using PAGEFLY for a week, I have to say it is a SHOPIFY essential gear, both for freshman and senior for a great reason it saves me at least 100USD creating all those wonderful and free pages.
-Patrick

3ATHLET

Awesome support! Quick and understandable answers via the chat function. I can highly recommend PageFly!!!