PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

brezthe®

Great apps, who helped us making million. Amazing support too! Always helpful with any request at any time. 10/10

October 16, 2020

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for using PageFly.

Angle | PageFly Team

DarknightHimself

Great app, and even greater customer service. Lucian from the customer support service assisted me in what I needed, and even accessed my shop and did it for me! While we are used to customer services just sending not-so-helpful links while in tricky situation, with PageFly it was very different. An example to follow by the other apps! While I'd have preferred some added blocks and features, the page builder is very good and bug free. I recommend. Darknight

October 16, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you, and it makes me so happy to see I was able to help you.
I hope you keep enjoying the app. We'll be more than glad to assist you again if you ever need any further assistance :)

Lucian | PageFly Team

Casas Tech

O Pagefly é muito bom e fácil de usar. Tive umas dúvidas e a atendente me deu o melhor suporte no chat que eu poderia ter. Resolveu tudo que eu precisava. Recomendo!

Have a good day ;)
Paula | PageFly Team

Sit Beit Kitchen

I messed up my password page and the team managed to get it fixed within 5 minutes of me jumping on the live chat.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Konbina

it allows you to create beautiful landing pages and there are a ton of customizations. live support is great to help you solve any problem you may have

October 16, 2020

We appreciate your good review. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. It has been an immense pleasure serving you.
If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

ThePetStands

I used this app to create a high converting website. It is completely free. It takes time and effort but their staff is so helpful. I am so grateful for their service.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Nalen! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

CAPRON ARTS

Using this app for more than 1 year, absolutely happy! It helps to save so much time on HTML layouts. Very convenient tool, and SUPER QUICK and EFFICIENT Customer Support!

October 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive review, we're happy to get you as our long time happy user.

Please, don't hesitate to reach us anytime for any queries.

Shagar - PageFly Team

Leggingyou

He pedido ayuda para modificar una línea divisioria de una de mis páginas en mi tienda de Shopify, y me han ayudado mucho tanto con videos explicativos como en directo sobre mi web. Estoy muy contenta tanto con el trato recibido como con el resultado final. Muchas gracias Tuble!

October 15, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Uzuri Extension

Très bon service client ! Ils sont rapide et essaient toujours d'apporter des solutions s'il y a un soucis.
Aussi, top pour la création de page design et dans l'air du temps !

October 15, 2020

Salut. Je tiens à vous remercier pour votre critique, c'est vraiment charmant et ça m'a fait plaisir.
Vos commentaires nous encourageront à améliorer et à rendre PageFly de plus en plus performant pour répondre à toutes vos exigences.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter via le chat en direct si vous avez des questions. Merci beaucoup!

Merci,
PageFly | Kate - Responsable Customer Success

Woolly Made

PageFly is the best solution I've found for the kind of easy, flexible and functional customization we need. And when something doesn't work as it should, their support team is responsive and effective.

October 16, 2020

Hi Jeff thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Have a wonderful day, and please take care!
Angle | PageFly Team