PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

The Den For Pets

10/5 Stars :) Incredibly intuitive application. Easy to handle. No coding required and if you want to step up your internet game and save thousands of hours PageFly is the way to go. Customer service is outstanding without exaggerating. With crazy busy supply chains and overwhelmed companies they respond within minutes. Professional and personal touch! I wasted 2.5 weeks working with other platforms but them truly made a difference! Time is money and they deliver! :-)

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for such a great review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward assisting and supporting customers. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

OneTekWorld - The Fastest Wireless Charger

This app is amazing!!! Used it to make a beautiful product page and a nice contact page. I'm also thinking about rebuilding my entire shopify website with the app. Excellent customer service and really user friendly. Thanks to Touqir from Pagefly! Onetekworld.com

Hi Carl,

brassindesfrangins1

Amazing app, very easy to use and amazing technical support.
The technical support answered me and solved my problem very quickly.
Nothing to say, great app!

Hi Faustin,
Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. It really motivates us to give our best to our customers when they need our help.

Edgecomb Potters

We have been able to build out our site with pages that themes wouldnt just cover as well as landing pages the way we want them to be. This app is fantastic and does a great job at filling the need in a reasonable way.

The support is also fantastic, fast to respond and fix issues (even when they are mostly mine!)

Hi Brad,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for giving us the chance to help you with the issues you have faced.

Max - PageFly Team

MOLIAE Beauty

I used the app to redesign a theme that has limited features for product pages and Pagefly does offer real nice layouts. What I like the best are the facebook pixel insert easy access and google analytics as well as their support team there to assist to make it work for what you trying to do with your page. I really appreciate their app.

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Extraordinary Symbols

First, I am not a highly skilled technical person. I needed to create a landing page for my Shopify e-commerce store. I researched and the PageFly app kept coming up in online discussion so I installed it. Best decision ever! I am created my landing page with so much ease. I even installed an online survey in less than 5 minutes! Woot! Woot! You have saved me time and hundreds of dollars! Thanks so much.

Hi Janet,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly. It really motivates us to give the best customer service when they need our help.

Max - PageFly Team

Zertify

Very good support (always at any time, had support from 3 different people over the day and all of them helped me a lot) and very easy to use after a bit of experimenting.

August 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glade that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

River Laurent

Great app. Still finding my way around it, but my products pages are starting to look really good. And the instant help is invaluable.

Mammal

PageFly is a great tool to help our team build home pages, product pages, and landing pages. It is incredibly easy to use and integrate with all of our favorite tools!

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the kind words, your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Febron

Really good support and communicative. Just installed recently the plugin and since now really satisfied from their service.

August 6, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust, rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem | PageFly Team