PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Small Wallets

I have been using this app for a few months now and has been very useful making my pages look more professional. They have great customer service .

CaseSports

ENGLISH
I love the application, thanks to PageFly you will be able to develop and implement your creativity for your online store. The customer service is great. They have good technical knowledge and solve problems so quickly.

FRANCAIS
J'aime beaucoup l'application, grace à PageFly vous allez pouvoir developper et mettre en oeuvre votre créativité pour le bien de votre boutique en ligne. Le service client est génial. Ils ont une bonne connaissance technique et règlent les problèmes tellement rapidement.

NamanaLiri

Great page builder, it might seem a little clunky if you don't understand how the hierarchy of sections, rows, and columns work, but if you follow the tutorials you'll find its a very versatile tool.

Customer Support is fantastic & responsive.

HiBy | Make Music More Musical

They provide the very good service to us. Love it X , when we don't know how to do, the stuff taught us very patiently.

aioera

Sami willingly took time out to help me out with some optimization issues i'm facing and i can clearly see how professional sami is, and what's more is that the speed done with the work is awesome! Pagefly should be happy to have sami as a guru :)

megalysboutique

for now it's only been 3 days that I tried this software and already gives me the impression of being a great designer alor I had never done that before,

CMTuchman Designs

This app is amazing and gave me the versatility to create pages that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to. The live chat feature is AWESOME--every time I've had a question one of their support members quickly responds and always solves the problem. 10/10 would recommend.

Beauty & Colours

Great apps! and nice template also.. so easy to use. Live Chat very responsive when i need help.. very recommended!

Hu Kitchen

OUTSTANDING customer service. I have spoken with several members of the PF support team and they have all been super helpful – but Sami in particular was so incredible! He stayed past his shift to help me with a buggy page (that more had to do with my side than the PF editor). He was super responsive/knowledgeable, worked quickly and was super patient when dealing with my growing list of requests during our live chat. Could not have had a better experience. Thank you x Sami!!!

Hoodiespectrum

Very useful page builder app, with helpful support. We have already used their support several times and would like to thank the whole team for their hard work.