PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

DecorFuse

They don't have direct google ads conversion tracking available, unable to track all conversions for my google ads which resulted in me losing tons of valuable data

HeroDry

Extremely annoying to use. Tabs after tabs and not fully customizable. Childs play compared to Gem Pages... If you have high standards for your page, I wouldn't recommend.

Essential Diffusion

As soon as I downgraded my plan after a year of using this app, my page editor stopped working and opening for any of my PageFly pages. I have been trying for a week to get customer service to take my seriously, even sending in videos showing the page editor won't open. Because it opens for them, they blew me off. I upgraded my account and still nothing. They are blaming my 4k monitor for the reason they can't help me. Although it has always worked fine with this monitor.. makes no sense. Now I either have to rebuild my homepage somewhere else or keep a page I can't edit. AFTER PAYING FOR A YEAR I HAVE TO JUST MOVE THE PAGE?

Lux Fragrances

WARNING! We had a major launch planned for today which included over 100 PageFly custom product pages and a new OS 2.0 Prestige theme within Shopify. Unfortunately, once we went live we found major issues with the switch to the new theme including a lot of our LIVE product pages not having the Product Details section on the Product page. Missing this key part would not allow any customers to order product. Our biggest frustration however centers around the fact the PageFly Dev Team is 12 hours ahead of us (GMT +7) and would not even be able to investigate the matter for a substantial amount of time. Because of this we have had to delay our launch and switch back to our old theme thus losing money as we have had to delay the launch and subsequently sales. We are a US based company and understand not all dev teams are US based. We also understand that for many technical issues the time difference is inconvenient but not a huge issue. However, in our situation when we just went live with a new site and PageFly’s system has caused a multitude of our products to be unsellable I would hope they would have an escalation path that would include dev team members available to help with commerce/sales affecting issues. Unfortunately, they do not. While PageFly has been a great addition for our design efforts and we would suggest PageFly to others, we would also warn others to be aware of their dev team support hours and complications that might cause their business going forward.

TechLine Stores

Customizing the page is so difficult. I kept trying to edit a single page for a couple of hours then gave up and uninstalled it.

July 12, 2021

I would like to apologize for your bad experience with our app. We are always trying to improve our app to make sure customers have great experiences but it’s clear that we did not accomplish this.

And I do understand your feeling at that time when you had issues with our app and I wish that you contacted us via 24/7 LiveChat so we can assist and support you.

Along with this, I am going to work and discuss with our development team to improve our app to make it more user-friendly.

After calling you to ask about the issues, we really want to have a second chance to support you.

We hope to see you and assist you one day.

Fortify Skincare

The recent updates PageFly made to their editor are awful. They took away a lot of necessary functionalities. Although their support team are very responsive, the general team lacks a lot of knowledge of their own product. It took them days just to figure out how to make banner images for the slideshow responsive on all screens and even after back and forth with numerous support team members, I still had to figure it out myself.

July 12, 2021

On behalf of the team, I would like to apologize for everything that your bad experience with our app and service.
Thank you for staying with us so we can have a chance to support and fix the issues for you.

I will train our support team more to make sure they can provide the best service for you.

Once again, I would like to send our sincere apology to you and we promise to fix all the bugs as quickly as possible.

Please let us know if you need any assistance. We are always here to help you.

Nudists

This app has been preventing us from making edits to our page using a theme we purchased after seeing this product is not the best fit. There is little to no help to figure out how to remove page fly code bits from our page

July 11, 2021

First, I would like to apologize for everything that makes you unhappy and make you have a bad experience
With PageFly, you will need to create new pages from scratch instead of editing existing Shopify pages. Regarding your feedback about the issue of the code, our team is trying to optimize to make them clean, we feel so sorry for this inconvenience.

I hope that we can have another chance to assist and support you to help you to build beautiful and high-converting stores.

POPular Designs and Collectibles

Very annoying support to deal with! That is my #1 concern with apps because if I have problems, I need them fixed asap. Wasted hours of time to figure that out. All I need was a very basic question answered...

May 11, 2021

Hi Ryan,

I'm contacting you regarding the bad experience with our app. On behalf of our whole team, I would like to send you our sincere apology for everything that made you frustrated.

I know how you felt at that time, I do understand your feeling when you had troubles with our app, and I hope that you can give us a second chance to fix all the bugs and solve all remaining issues with our product.

We would be so happy if you can come back to the Live chat and we are always there to wait for you. Our whole team really wants to assist and support you, Ryan, can you come back? Or we can make the video call if it's convenient for you, I hope that through the video call, we can understand your issues and then I will work with the development team to fix all.

You and your satisfaction are so important to us, and we really don't want to miss a potential customer like you.

Your business with PageFly is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards
Kate Nguyen | PageFly | Customer Success Manager

Chibebe® NZ

Lost all of a page design because I have a few sites for the same item (territorial sites) and had one open with pagefly so i can edit another to be the same. LOST IT ALL. The copy / paste styles feature doesn't work either, which is worse as i spent the last hour manually trying to mimic my other site so the pages matched. If you copy the content and paste it yourself, it doesn't paste in the same style, so you still have to style it. You also have to try a million times to change a font color etc. Deleting the app asap.

EVOPE NUTRITION

Stay away from this app - we builded every product page with their system and everything worked well - until they made their intern update. From that moment on everything broke down. Our product pages showed other products, the texts were not longer to be seen, the product images and products suggestions were wrong! We reached out to the customer support and were fobbed off with the regular "we will fix it as soon as possible". If you are a shop owner you know what i am talking about: we were loosing customers, our social ads were linked to the wrong products = so we are loosing money for the last 4 days!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7