PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

SD Canada

Not compatible with Advanced Product Options by MageWorx and their support took 3-4 days to tell me (after we upgraded to the Paid App). If you can use their very basic product options app, which comes with PageFly, I would say their support is good (although not super quick), and the product is a great choice. Probably a good option for a beginner store or a simple T-Shirt or other simple apparel store.

STFU.BIKE

Not a bad app but pricing is average at best. Once you downgrade from a premium plan in order to avoid monthly recurring charges all premium features disappear immediately.

Vinegar Shed

It was incredibly glitchy and took almost a day to build and continually correct one page. I had high hopes but it just didn't work.

The Accessory Barn - GRANDCO SANDALS Official Retailer!

I downloaded this app and realized it wouldn't work in the way I needed it to. So I deleted it and then email the guys to ask them to remove all the left over code it has placed on my theme. I have now sent my 3rd email and still no answer.

香港御世家 YUSAIKA

5 star for the app, 0 star for customer service team. instead of providing "efficient" answers, please try to answer your customers with useful advices. Thank you for listening.

Star Vibes

This app doesnt allow you to edit exisiting pages, collection page or product page. If u delete this apps without downgrading your plan, they will take your money

Extreme Fit

I liked how easy it was to add Product Collections, but the app is way too buggy. Would have been a nightmare, since I'm constantly developing new landing pages. I switched to GemPages, which works better and seems to have all the same functionality. No more frustration.

Icon Days

EDIT:I had to downgrade this review. Full of bugs, broke my product page and the customer service is poor...Unless they are hassling you for 5 star reviews ;)

It's a really nice interface...just need fewer bugs, and customer service that doesnt suck.

Original Review:

This app has changed my view of Shopify! It's incredible! I moved over from Wordpress and this App has allowed me to build any style of landing page I can imagine.

No longer restricted to poorly made Themes - I can take a standard Theme and customize page designs using this app!

Good value, very easy to use (easier than any Wordpress builder) and great customer support.

Jjs Party House

Not very responsive lately. In the beginning they were responsive within 48 hours. Recently, I haven't heard from them in the past 2 weeks and I have submitted multiple requests. Its a shame because it's a fairly good app when it works. My website is very dependent on this app.

More Store Llc

Not intuitive to use, but maybe I'm impatient. Deleted right away.

Previous 1