PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

EcoLoom

Pretty good once you get the hang of UI sections and layout . Little expensive if you want to use slideshow and some elements. The support team is very good and reliable.

Gather

As a non-techie person it took a while to get my head around. And it's not quite as 'drag n drop' as I'd hoped or like wix. However, it's only taken a couple of sessions to get my head around it. And the online chat support has been brilliant and helped me find my way. (i never got that with wix!).

meow.cleeva

I used this app to help me create a product gallery. So far the work looks amazing and i'm thankful.

May 26, 2020

Thank you for the review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us in the Live chat window, we are willing to help you.

Thank you for being the best part of PageFly. Have a wonderful day!

South Planks

We have been using Pagefly for a while now and recently upgraded to premium. The staff are very responsive on the live chat if you need help with anything.

May 22, 2020

Hi Katie,
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Have a good night! Stay safe!

Kate
Customer Success Manager at PageFly

EXEQUO

The app can get pretty complex, but there are a lot of options and there's always someone there to help you! Good job

May 21, 2020

Thanks for your review.Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

ECOGLOBE

Un support sur gentil et efficace je conseil cette application, je suis nouveaux sur l'application et m'ont beaucoup aidez merci beaucoup

May 20, 2020

Thanks for your words. We appreciate your trust and will do our best to deserve it.
Please feel free to reach out via Livechat on the PageFly dashboard or https://help.pagefly.io/submit-ticket should you need any further assistance. Also, please feel free to send any other feedback that you do have - we would love to hear from you!

Warmly,

NGNM - No Gods No Masters ® Cycling

i really like the app, i'm serving a few pages off of pagefly and integrating them to my site.
It's crazy that one needs to resort to 3rd party apps to extend the life of a Shopify theme without knowing a single line of html code... but i'm pleased there is this app. I wished they included more functionalities & templates, i.e. Optin landing pages, registration/events pages etc... to keep everything under the same hood. Hope you guys @PageFly can take this into consideration for future plans.

ShayrdAir

I use this app to build out new pages for my Shopify account. It is useful! Paula in particular is a great customer service rep!

May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, this really motivates us to work hard and efficiently for our every customer :)

Touqir - PageFly Support Team

Skin Care By Suzie

Update: Support reached out, kinda solved the issue, Received Message Doesn't work with firefox use Chrome, I tried that, Did not work with chrome, Would only work with Chrome Incognito. that is a lot of steps I have to go through just to use the product, But I appreciate the support

Tried to create first page got a message that I could not because I had zero pages left. Tried to contact support and there stupid chat bot asks a bunch of questions that did not pertain to my problem and then nobody answered the chat after going through all that. If thing change I will update this

Techwave

One of the best apps ive used to edit my website. Hailey has been very responsive and helpful! Its fairly quickly to learn the program and get started! Hopefully they add more features or online tutorials ! 4.5/5

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9