PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build CRO & SEO-focused landing, product, FAQ & thank you page

Aid&Wag

Allows us business owners to surpass the limitations of not knowing code. Love the support team!!!!

CARRÉ-TROPICAL.FR

Th very good thing with the app is the customer service reaction. They really help you, whatever your experience level is in creating web pages

Natco Foods Shop

The staff are super helpful and always respond and show you how to do things, and their manuals are easy to understand. It's got pretty good capabilities in terms of designing pages.

Escape Welt GmbH

I used this app and find better to use being time saving and less effort. Some issues I faced were about the template updation and real preview and pulishing it to the store as I was in trouble for once or twice.
The team should solve issues like mentioned if be from their and.
But what I liked the most is Support. They are quick and feels like your problem is just solved in no time.

syncoaudio

Common functions could be found in this app but it's hard to make a perfect page because sometimes the adjustment takes a too long time. Hope to see more functions.

Chill Paws

First day using the app its pretty easy, but theirs some things you have to dig more into. The preview changes sometimes don't translate once its live. Support was support helpful in helping me fix these things.

January 6, 2021

We really appreciate your detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly . Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result.
It can’t be denied that to better understand PageFly, we need more time to explore. We have video tutorials and Help Center, they are good resources for you to help you.
What you mentioned in the review, I can understand because sometimes, the preview cannot reflect the live view. This is based on different factors that in each case, we need to check it specifically.

Please feel free to drop messages in the live chat if you have any questions.

Traiders Digital Limited

PageFly is a great time saving app for creating engaging pages quickly. The support team are great, too. I would have given it a five star rating, but I think the plans are a little expensive given the current economic climate.

January 6, 2021

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your feedback.
We do appreciate that you take your time to share your feedback using PageFly. We do appreciate your kind words.
I truly understand that in the pandemic, everyone less or more has difficulties. We understand all customer’s situations with our heart, therefore, we are always trying to help and assist customers with our best to bring customer satisfaction.

If you have any further questions, please let us know via the Live chat. We are always happy to assist you.

YODERCROSS

I’m not in love with this app, but I have yet to delete it - JUST in case. Here’s what I do and don’t love: 1. It’s pretty easy to use and I was able to create a pretty decent little homepage with it, above what Shopify had to offer with the basic/free themes. 2. That being said, it slowed my website down tremendously. It wasn’t a fancy homepage (literally just a small gallery of my newest products, a FAQ section, and a small slideshow of a handful of reviews). My shop speed dropped down into the low 20s and only bounced back up after disabling the PageFly homepage. 3. It also drives me crazy that you can only create one page at a time. I understand not being able to publish multiple pages for free, but it’s really frustrating that you can’t have multiple unpublished drafts at the same time. I can’t see how a new idea looks without deleting the current page and having to re-do the original work if the new idea doesn’t look as I’d hoped. Again, a huge, huge turnoff and a big reason for the docked star. Again, my experience hasn’t been truly terrible. It does what it’s supposed to do, but between the single draft and the huge drop in site speed, it’s not an app I like to activate.

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review.
Your feedback really means a lot to our PageFly team.
And I want to let you know we’ve just taken the good and bad things that you mentioned in your review to heart and our whole team is trying to improve PageFly to meet your expectations.
Regarding the page speed issue that you mentioned in the review, actually PageFly almost doesn’t affect your store’s speed. If you have time, you can check this guide for better understanding https://help.pagefly.io/manual/pagespeed-optimization/#pagespeed-depends-on-multiple-factors-outside-pagefly
In general, you need to check other third-party app’s codes which are unused CSS code or optimize images.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We are always willing to assist you anytime you need us.

Macros Kitchen

Great App, I wish there were more integrations with bold but overall amazing for page design as well as functionality! I would give it 5 stars but the bold integrations is important to my business.

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is really incredibly helpful for us when we receive feedback about your experience with PageFly. I will work with our team on your request for the Bold app. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are always willing to assist you anytime you need us.

Clare Haxby Studio

Useful app to create landing pages for ad campaigns for our ecommerce business - today I needed a page to go live for a campaign but noticed a technical issue which was resolved in under 20 minutes by contacting Aldwin on the live chat - this was a complete lifesaver!

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are ecstatic that we met that mark.
Thanks for your detailed review, we have been trying day and night to improve PageFly and make it better day by day.
We are always happy to be able to help you, so if you need help, just let us know by leaving messages in the Live chat.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16