PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Landing, Product Page. Compatible with Online Store 2.0

La Petite Epicerie

great , quick and efficient help. it was clear and easy. it always is / I recommend ! thank you . !

September 22, 2021

Greetings I'm ecstatic that we were able to address your concerns and that you're happy with everything we did for you. We enjoy serving you and consider it a privilege to be your go-to app.

Once again, thank you! We want to continue serving you for many years to come.

Vintage Souls LA

I used this app to create a completely custom shop and the support team has been super helpful and quick to reply!

September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for your lovely review, it really makes my day. I'll pass along your comments to my coworkers. This is something for which we are quite grateful.

I'm ecstatic that our team was able to respond to your questions and handle your concerns.
Send a message to the Live chat if you have any additional questions or need assistance.

Rooted Handcrafts

This app is REALLY useful if you have no coding experience and saved me a lot of time and frustration. It is easy to use and has a lot of functions to create beautiful pages that are much better than the Shopify theme templates.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for that wonderful review! It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and service, remember we are here 24/7 to help you so If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to let us know

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Felipe | PageFly team

Sanar Naturals

Working well so far. It can take some time, but once you lock into a design, it is very easy to copy and paste. I prefer full control over my website.

September 22, 2021

Thank you Paulp for your generous review <3 remember we will be here for you whenever you are in trouble so don't you doubt on contacting us.

Have a wonderful rest of the day

Felipe | PageFly Team

Nordicwinds

Awesome App, and the customer support is 10 stars. They were very patience with me when I had some problems I did not know to fix myself with my layout. They jumped in to my Page, fixed it and explained how to do it properly :) Recommend!

September 22, 2021

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us a 5-Star rating.

I'm happy you reached out to our support team via Live Chat so we could assist you. I understand that learning how to use PageFly for the first time can be difficult, but we are always here to assist you.

Please feel free to look around the app and contact us if you have any questions.

DON IBERICO SHOP 🐷

its a very good application, with a fully functional test mode and good customer service. very pleased

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! <3
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Dushely

Muy buena app, el soporte es increíble, ayudan con todo, sin duda una de las mejores apps para construir landing´s

September 22, 2021

Muchas gracias por su generosa reseña. ¡Estamos felices de que la hayas pasado de maravilla con nosotros!
Gracias por su confianza, estamos agradecidos por tener un cliente increíble como usted.
Si hay algo más que podamos hacer para ayudar, háganoslo saber.

PageFly | Kate - Gerente de éxito del cliente

Feel Like Beauty USA

This app is amazing! Customer Service is very helpful, and they are available 24/7 which is a huge +

September 22, 2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!
It makes me very glad to know that you're happy with our support.
If you ever need any further assistance, please don't hesitate of getting back in touch, as it will be a pleasure to assist you.

Hope you keep and enjoy the app, and wish you all the best for your store :)

Lucian - PageFly team

MELLBABY

The best looking and functional page builder on Shopify, I use it on all my stores. Also the support is super fast and helpful!

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your nice compliment. We will keep serving you better than today so please feel free to reach out anytime if you need our assistance.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Zee | PageFly Team

Cecily Clune

I finally have control in creation of my website with all the elements I need. Customer support is first rate.

September 22, 2021

Thank you for the feedback about our app and our customer service. I am glad that I am able to assist you most of the time that you need help.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime that you need help. We'll all be ready to assist you.

Randy - PageFly Team