PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Loop Cult

App looks great, and support teams is super awesome. Really good app if you want to customize your store

WatchX

Amazing app with super helpful, fantastic customer service.
You can build anything with their support!!
You must try this app!!

Plantifique.com

So helpful and did everything that i needed to get done urgently! Very app with the PageFly software and will continue to use for a long time! So helpful !!

www.iPhoneopladere.dk

Installed PageFly 24 hours ago. In this time, the whole Black Friday landingpage has been built. Had multiple errors and questions, which Kate from the live-chat support helped me out on. She was talented, focused and was helpfull with all changes. Even though my tasks took quite a bit of time, the supportee stayed with me.

LONG ISLAND SWIMWEAR

I used the app to basically spice up a page i had and the development team at Pagefly were helpful. Thank you!!

Vprocity

Great customer service. Fast response. The page builder is easy to use, but you need some time to get familiar with all parts. The app provides almost everything you need, you can design a beautiful page w/ their elements and sections.

Definitely recommend it.

Tinc

Support has been really helpful and the pages make our website more accessible and cleaner to look at. The page builder itself is a little hard to use if you're not experienced with margins and paddings, but a little playing around and you can see where you want to place your assets.

SantaWoof

Customer service is very good - fast and helpful. Response was very friendly and solved my problem immediately.

Yazmae Cosmetics

Really easy to use and great customer support. Built a lot of my website using this app! Highly recommend!

EVO OUTLAND

I only used this to change my product page design since the default shopify one is really lacking. This app let me create the page I had envisioned. Support is also super helpful and quick to reply.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148