PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Scarlett Jewellery Label

Really helpful app for building pages. It’s possible to do so much customisation with this app, and it is quite easy to learn. Whenever I get stuck the support team is incredibly helpful. Highly recommend!

Flamingo Market

Emad from customer service was super helpful - I am loving this app so far & it works perfrecet for us wanting to hilight boht an album of photos AND a collection on 1 page!

Lojas Havaianas

is very good, a like, hava a plan free, that help us starting a e-comerce, the support is very good.

KomodoKamado

This is a great app for building custom landing pages. Very intuitive design with basically no learning curve. I did have a question for customer support and they were very helpful, patient and knowledgable. Will definitely use PageFly moving forward.

Lauren-fisher.com

The app itself is amazing! I've used multiple landing page software, but this has proven to be the best, by far.

On top of that their customer service is beyond great. Very far in between such a great customer service as I've received with these guys.

I use it on two different stores and recommend it to everyone.

rippl Impact Gear

Not only is this app a great page builder, but the customer support is impeccable. Any issue or limitations have been resolved by the team quickly and professionally. They truly are exceptional.

Asa Joint

If you want to take your store to the next level PageFly is it! The learning curve is not steep and rewards worth it.

Pogamat

Excellent customer service and quick resolutions. Thank you!

Masons Yorkshire Gin

Quality support and overall a great product to work with after moving to Shopify when building new pages.

ShirtShala

I am really loving this app, the overall experience is great and the main plus point is it's customer support. Just now Sagar from Pagefly helped me with my page problem. Over all go for this page builder app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 251 252